Spring 2007 vs F/W 2007

Which season do you like the most in 2007?

• I like spring bags better

• I like fall/winter bags better

• I like both equally

• Both are horrendeous! The worst seasons at LV ever!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
So which season of BAGS do you like better?

Spring had Olympe, LoVe bags, Pomme d'amour, Dentelle, introduction of Bequia, kangaroo bags and Patchwork of different kinds along with the polka dot bags. And not to forget the montaigne series in Epi and neverfull.

Definetly a fresh and experimental season.

F/W seems to be mostly revealed already; mirage/degrade, amarante, continuation of bequia, the wool encrusted shirling, limelight clutch, new bags in damier (among others the neverfull), the moutard and new document holders in monogram. Also we're expecting some new styles in epi!

Thus far a more classic and commercial approach.

I actually like the look of F/W better. Mostly because there are more bags that suit me. And it's more "down to earth" and wearable. And I like the sleek "dark" look.

definitely mirage for F/W...the S/S is kind of plain. i dig the dune that came out but not too practical, while the black sleek handles of the mirage is just soooo sexy and versatile

definitely Fall/Winter! this year's spring/summer collection was way too frilly, lacy, poofy, colourful...etc I can't believe I"m saying this but it was just too girlie even for me lol... I like the DARK and MYSTERIOUS side of MJ lol