Spring 2007 vs F/W 2007

Which season do you like the most in 2007?

• I like spring bags better

• I like fall/winter bags better

• I like both equally

• Both are horrendeous! The worst seasons at LV ever!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like S/S '07 more. It's more "fun", the colours are more brighter and the bags are gorgeous. I'm not a big fan of F/W because the bags produced are a bit too dark for my liking.

TBH im loving the FW collection! Only because i think the FW is more wearable and more timeless! I think if i didnt have to be careful with my money and think about the bags i really wanted, i would prob like the SS better~ they are more fun!

I'm right in the middle! I hated the S/S at first...but it grew on me (Dentelle, Olympe, LVOE, etc.)!
Now the F/W I was sooooo excited about....but as the pics are coming out....I'm not feeling it...it's a combination of not feeling the bags or the horrendous price tag! When did I ever think a $1200 speedy would be reasonable? With 2K speedys becoming the norm....yikes!

I love both equally. I got the patchwork speedy for spring and I'm going to get a new LVOE tote. In the fall, I love the degrade/mirage speedy and I'm interested in the black denim. I'm going to be broke before it's all over!!

I prefer the F/W.
New document cases for fall were mentioned above. Do we have pictures of them? Or are they the men's bags on page 20 of Label Addict's F/W preview thread? I'm confused....and I really like the idea of new document cases. I wish they would do an epi one, like they have in mono (the flat case that Jessica Simpson has been seen carrying).
Sorry if this is a little off-topic!

I prefer the F/W.
New document cases for fall were mentioned above. Do we have pictures of them? Or are they the men's bags on page 20 of Label Addict's F/W preview thread? I'm confused....and I really like the idea of new document cases. I wish they would do an epi one, like they have in mono (the flat case that Jessica Simpson has been seen carrying).
Sorry if this is a little off-topic!
You can special order the epi poche documents, but it's 5 times the price of mono. My Sa told me that this item was actually produced in epi before as a part of the permanent collection.

THe document holders are the ones in the thread you mentioned, but they are more like bags and have handles. Hope this helps.