Spring 2006 Fendi Spy Bags You'll Sell Your Soul For

Or maybe you won't sell...your soul, maybe something similarly precious. That is, if you are a spy bag fanatic. I have been in contact with a Fendi rep who sent me these very exclusive pics of the new very expensive very limited spys, and I thought I would share them with you all, as I gasped when I saw them. (I am actually not a big spy bag fan, but even I can appreciate the work involved in these.) I will have to post the pics one by one, as they are pretty big attachments.

Also if not everyone has responded to my desperate plea for help in another thread, "Need URGENT help spending money on new Bag!" I would appreciate your feedback. I have just posted more pics too.
img146.jpg
"CRACKLED SUEDE" LIMITED EDITION line of spy bags.
There are only 15 available for the U.S.
I think Lohan has this one.

You could get a free image editing program like Irfanview and scale the pictures down.

I like the first one.. but the price is probably ridiculous !

TheArtofAcquisition said:
Or maybe you won't sell...your soul, maybe something similarly precious. That is, if you are a spy bag fanatic. I have been in contact with a Fendi rep who sent me these very exclusive pics of the new very expensive very limited spys, and I thought I would share them with you all, as I gasped when I saw them. (I am actually not a big spy bag fan, but even I can appreciate the work involved in these.) I will have to post the pics one by one, as they are pretty big attachments.

Also if not everyone has responded to my desperate plea for help in another thread, "Need URGENT help spending money on new Bag!" I would appreciate your feedback. I have just posted more pics too.
View attachment 2053
"CRACKLED SUEDE" LIMITED EDITION line of spy bags.
There are only 15 available for the U.S.
I think Lohan has this one.

do you know how much this bag costs?

Hi, I emailed the pics to the site and they are going to downsize them for us. I will get pricing information as well within a few days, but I know they range $5,000+++. Up to $20,000! If any of you girls can afford these bags, I want to be your best friend!