Spring 14 NYC SS

Have fun and post lots of pics. I decided to wait until fall and just booked my train tickets. I think I was able to figure out the correct week haha And now that I know the spring sale is always (or at least for the past three years) the second week in May, I can plan better for the future. Wasn't too keen on taking the bus lol

i'm going to head over there tonight after work. really hoping they have large mab totes in good colors. i liked the navy one in the racked picture but it was a medium.

I went yesterday but unfortunately, I don't have any spy pics. I saw lots of minis: affairs, 5-zips, macs, in many different colors, including black. Very few MABs and MAMs but lots of random bags. I managed to grab a mini studded Affair in black with RG HW and a black mini MAC. The line to get in was at least 30 mins yesterday, but I'm sure as the week goes on, it will get shorter. I thought this year's selections were better than last year's. The pricing is also a bit different; instead of pricing each item separately, they had pricing levels.

it was a bit of a zoo last night. there are tons of bags though not a lot of what i wanted. they do replenish frequently. i kept seeing people walking around with black saffiano mab totes and couldn't figure out how since i'd only seen one on the table. people were walking around with tons of bags. the jewelry is probably the best deal. i ended up not buying anything (though i wish i found the purple dylan tote on the sample table that someone snagged). i may go back tonight or tomorrow.

i've already seen a ton of bags on ebay. marked up like 100 dollars.