Spring 09 Tiger Print

^ You know, they never really expire. I had some that said they expired before and asked if I could use them. CS said that it was fine because they never expire, they just have an expiration date. Idk why..? lol.

(I just hit 3,000 posts!! yay!)

^ You know, they never really expire. I had some that said they expired before and asked if I could use them. CS said that it was fine because they never expire, they just have an expiration date. Idk why..? lol.

(I just hit 3,000 posts!! yay!)

That's cool, I've been freaking out over it. Thanks!

lambiepie..you need to write a book about all the behind the scenes stuff...MAC pre-orders, lamb catalogs, LMAO

what is henna? hmmm will check LB later today.

legsie...yeah, i pretty much leave stuff in my truck, then when my husband goes to work i sneak it into my closet, he has no clue what i have, so i just say i've had it.
the worst was he had to use the truck, so i had to shove my wiltshire tote into a bunting that is in the stroller in the back. oh geez. LOL

lambiepie..you need to write a book about all the behind the scenes stuff...MAC pre-orders, lamb catalogs, LMAO

what is henna? hmmm will check LB later today.

legsie...yeah, i pretty much leave stuff in my truck, then when my husband goes to work i sneak it into my closet, he has no clue what i have, so i just say i've had it.
the worst was he had to use the truck, so i had to shove my wiltshire tote into a bunting that is in the stroller in the back. oh geez. LOL

I have said the same thing before, "oh, honey, I've had that forever...." LOL! (Not so much now though.) I like honesty better, but sometimes a lambie's got to do what a lambie's got to do. :P

I'll be at Nords this Saturday morning. If they have the bag I want it will be hard not to buy it!

What's the limit of time to get a price adjustment?

I should add that the economy is so crappy that things seem to be getting marked down faster than in the past. I don't want to wait to get the bag but I also don't feel like paying full price!