Spring 09 Tiger Print

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I have decided that I must have a Spring 09 Greenwood in Tiger. Does anyone know when these bags will be out for sale?

2. I don't but I'm totally on board w/ the Tiger print! :tup: I'm DYIN' to get my hands on a Broadgate.

3. I'm holding out in the hopes they will have some Tiger print at the sample sale in July.

4. I think we're all looking for these bags!
    :search:

5. The Henna too!! :nuts:

6. i think i'm done with shopping till the sample sale too. that way i can go with cash and not feel guilty and sneak stuff in, like i do now.

my husband just got me a jimmy choo bag and he said that's it for a year. but he'll forget that by summer.

but yeah, tiger is nice. i love the newsprint background.

7. :roflmfao:

8. Lol

9. I wish I could make it to the sample sale :crybaby:

11. That's why I can't stop thinking about the d.a.m.b. thing.

12. On monday I went to nordies and the sa showed me the little catalog for L.A.M.B's spring '08 line! Maybe some of you have been showed this before but it was a first for me. It was very exciting! I want a HENNA!!!

13. I know for a fact Luna Boston has henna and Tiger in stock, they will be on the site within the next 24 hours! :supacool:

14. ^^ Oh GAWD, help me!

15. I need Nords to carry it (henna)! I have notes that will expire soon! :sweatdrop: