Spring 09 Sample Sale!!! Online and in store...

An iphone, for those who are away from their laptops (Ugh working 18 hours straight this Friday won't help).

How does an online sample sale work? Looks like it'll be the first for me. Is it like big-bang where they add in items throughout the day?

Last edited:
My wish list!
must... stay... true... to... wish... list...
ignore... other... fabulous deals!

Ok, I need to go find my wallet – I think I heard it squeal and run away :lol:

:drinkup:

Hmmm... a French Press coffeepot that doubles as a martini shaker??

Missty, this is probably the same format they usually do. Constant sales on some things, but yes, every hour or so something goes on deep discount. That's the insanity. Everyone waiting with bated breath to find out what will be 80% off... and then the WHOOSH of exhaled breath across HHHottieland when it's another Errol tote!!

Luckily it'll only be 10 pm here when it starts so it won't be too late.

Does everything go on sale...? Maybe I'll finally be able to buy all 3 Camille clutches...that's really all I really want. I'm gonna stop bidding on the black shine Trophy so I can save my $$ for this sale.

For those who have been through these before, for the online part, will things go on sale at midnight, i.e. at night on March 31st?

Also, I assume it is still totally worth it to go in person, right? My boss is out of the office on Wednesday so I will DEFINITELY be able to get there at 11 am - WOO HOO!!!:yahoo:

this will be my first HH sample sale! I am so excited... especially because my hubby will be at an overnight training that night and I need something to keep busy... lol (never thought I'd look forward to him being gone! ;))

Can anyone tell me more about the sales in the past? I just got my first HH accessory and I cannot wait for something else, like an actual bag! ;)

this will be my first HH sample sale! I am so excited... especially because my hubby will be at an overnight training that night and I need something to keep busy... lol (never thought I'd look forward to him being gone! ;))

Can anyone tell me more about the sales in the past? I just got my first HH accessory and I cannot wait for something else, like an actual bag! ;)

As I recall, the last sample sale occurred before Thanksgiving, and it had the lowest prices of the season up to that point. The online sample sale offered all brand new retail quality items. However, on the very last days, the items were true samples, imperfects, seconds, etc. and advertised as such.

Minnifer, definitely go to the physical sale. There will be different stuff--but look it all over carefully (check zippers, etc.). People report better prices, but lots of "seconds". Also seems to be a good way to pick up Lookbooks.