Spread the Kindness

I love all you sexy mamas here!! :nuts::tender:You ladies are the only people whom can keep me SANE in this world when it comes to buying $1000+ handbags and not have much of a guilt trip about it. :girlsigh: I love you all!!! So much kisses to you all!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I just wanted to give a special shout out filled with love to all my b-bag ladies. I've only been into b-bags for a year (I loved them before that - but didn't know what the heck they were!:shame: ) and I feel like i've learned so much about them. I've gone through other bag phases - but b-bags are really my favorite bags and the one's that are the most "me". I love talking about bags I love or bags I want and knowing that everyone on here will understand me and not give me flack for my obsession.
*BIG HUGS* to all of you that have given me so much good advice and shepherded me through some MAJOR quests and lunacy!
:heart: :heart: :love: :love: :flowers: :flowers:

I would like to thank every ladies here :flowers: !!!!
I've learnt so much with you !!!
And most of all, it's so great to share the B-bag fever !!!
If only my english was better, I could really express what I feel :love: (and contribute more :shame: in different threads).

So in simple words :
THANK YOU!!!
I love you all !!!

Thank you, ladies! You all made me do it!!!! I appreciate you all so very much. I have learned so much here. Somebody stop me..no jk.

AND, Thank you so much for making everyone feel welcome.:tender:

Have a wonderful Sunday ya'll!!

awww just found this thread! :love:

Thanks to all my beautiful, wonderful, sweet and supportive EVIL ENABLERS on here! :devil:

I :heart: you all! You all have really made me appreciate this forum in so many different ways! Thank you and may you all find your dream bags in due time!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Wow! I just read this thread and I am so touched to see my name mentioned...

Zacorey--*you* are great! You are always so lovely and sweet! My Pup thanks you, too!:heart:
Tanja--awww, thank you for your kind words! I love reading your posts!:heart:

Firstclass1, TTucker, Esile, and Seahorseinstripes---thank you, ladies, for thinking of me! I'm still blushing!:shame:

To all the lovely wonderful fellow Pfers here, you are all so kind and wonderful. I am so happy to have found this place! Your posts and advice always put a smile to my face and make my wishlist grow a bit longer each time I log on. lol! This community is so supportive and sweet! I've learned so much from all of you and look forward to many many many more handbag obsessing years to come!!!:drinkup: :party:

Love all of you!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

This is, by far, my most favorite sub-forum! I have it bookmarked and continually check it throughout the day.
I'm too scared I may accidently leave someone out, so I just wanted to say that I love each and everyone here! :heart: :heart: :love:
IMO, I think we have the sweetest bunch of experts and enablers on the Tpf! Here's to everyone who contributes!
clap2.gif
group.gif
groupwave2.gif

hi ladies!! what a wonderful thread!! have been away for a while and missed you all so very very much! thought this would be a nice place to say "thank you" to everyone here who has helped me, encouraged me, cheered me up, advised me, and most importantly made me feel like a friend in such a special group of people!!

warmest wishes to everyone here!!