Spraying/Treating Vachetta

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello fellow tpf peeps. Question. I have just ordered the new DA Backpack and I want to spray the leather with a leather protector, but I'm scared it'll leave water spots. What is everyone's experience with this?!? TIA

2. I just purchased a a very pale petit Noe I was scared to use and instead of a spray I did the "patina champ" method and it came out great! I was so terrified of doing it with the damp sock but it only turned it a shade darker.,but atleast I know I don't have to worry about water spots. The method is in the faq section ..

3. I use Apple Guard spray on all of my vachetta. It dries super fast and have had no spotting or issues years later because of spraying. It's been a lifesaver for me. Just protect the canvas when spraying..it is easy! Many use nothing and I know some use other products..this is just what works for me :smile:

4. I have the kiwi brand here at home.