Spray Painting Your Soles Red?

I'm like... Meh. A lot of people try to imitate but at the end of the day, it doesn't bother nor affect me. :shrugs:

doesn't affect me or bother me to the degree that i think about it outside of this forum...im just like that is kinda time consuming and not very cute. you can buy waaay cuter stuff

^^I see what you are saying. The harsh comments are, IMHO, far more "ghetto" than the young lady painting her soles. I could not care less that she is doing that--does not affect me one bit. I do agree that her money and time would be better spent just buying cute, inexpensive shoes.

It's rather silly. Any lover of Louboutin or actually anyone that would even know enough to know what she was trying to imitate would realize they were fake. So, it's rather pointless. I'd save my time and energy and go buy super cute stuff that isn't expensive.

^^I see what you are saying. The harsh comments are, IMHO, far more "ghetto" than the young lady painting her soles. I could not care less that she is doing that--does not affect me one bit. I do agree that her money and time would be better spent just buying cute, inexpensive shoes.
The ones she painted were $40, that's pretty inexpensive. I agree with you that no self confident woman should care that some girl painted her shoes to look like something they're not. It's so inconsequential in the game of life.
I think she would have been better off painting the soles hot pink. That way you aren't trying to pass them off as CL's and you end up with a cool looking sole. I would have done bright yellow or turquoise for something a little more unique.

The ones she painted were $40, that's pretty inexpensive. I agree with you that no self confident woman should care that some girl painted her shoes to look like something they're not. It's so inconsequential in the game of life.
I think she would have been better off painting the soles hot pink. That way you aren't trying to pass them off as CL's and you end up with a cool looking sole. I would have done bright yellow or turquoise for something a little more unique.

that would be cute....i like how YSL matches the sole to the shoes sometimes. i think Ruthie Davis does a blue sole