Spray painting your carly in a Berry color!!!???

I love the carly in parchment. I can't believe she ruined it. I feel so sorry for the bag. Oh and i would like to see those pics too.

I didnt have my camera with me, but if i had known she was going to do that, well than.... all i did was lecture her on how could you buy a beautiful bag and ruin it like that, i actually hit her on the head, she didn't like that but oh well......yeah i'll try getting one when i see her again!! I just had to share this with you guys

LOL, had to laugh at that part! Actually, I wouldn't have done this to a purse, but I used to do it to shoes. It's a special spray that's made just for leather. The only problem is that she may find it comes off a bit on her clothing. Also, the leather for the bags is treated, then when you put the spray on, it may not hold all that great. She's going to need to be careful with it.

I once had the straps of one of my Coach bags professionally dyed and I'd never do it again. It was a gray tweed bag and the straps were black patent on the top and red leather on the underside. I hated the red do I had them dyed black. It looked pretty bad so I can't even imagine how bad spray pain looks. :sad: