Spotted @ Crystals Bal: perforated bougainvillea pink city with ghw

Have any of you girls seen this bag before?! This isn't even on the website. I saw it this weekend, and the SA told me its a limited edition city. I only wish it wasn't perforated, and made this color part of the s/s '13, ESP since amethyst is my holy grail and this color was so similar to it. Maybe lets cross our fingers for s/s '14? If anyone wants it, only 1 available at Crystals Bal in Las Vegas!!

72617e5d-36f0-401c-9906-2ee7b8586508_zpsd94d9dc1.jpg

they had one at Bal LV at Xmas. The color was sensational but not liking the preforation. It was beautiful though, wish they did it in the regular leather.

Just wanted to share more photos of this.

I initially thought I didn't care about the perforation as I LOVE (!!!!!!!!!) the colour to bits. But I don't want to settle and I don't think im fond of the gold hardware on this. I'm still at two minds about it - if only I had endless amounts of money! *sigh*

I got these pics from Bal LV recently as I inquired about it.

8498469147_298edb0fce_c.jpg

8499573654_a285a9b482_c.jpg

8499573742_5fd1ff2cf3_c.jpg

I mentioned to the SA i'm communicating with that I was sad I missed out on Cyclamen and they said that they're going to get a "limited quantity of Cyclamen City in 3 x Giant Rosegold and 3 x Giant Silver"........

Im yet to hear back if its the G21 or G12.

Hi! I'm going crazy trying to find out the color of my new bag...do you guys think that maybe my bag is the same color as this one but with "cross" perforation? It's from 2013 fall winter collection ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402106370.604071.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402106402.368647.jpg

I mentioned to the SA i'm communicating with that I was sad I missed out on Cyclamen and they said that they're going to get a "limited quantity of Cyclamen City in 3 x Giant Rosegold and 3 x Giant Silver"........

WHAT???? .. OMG!!! :faint: .. :yahoo::dothewave::panic:

The original Cyclamen had G21 hardware .. giant Rose Gold and giant Silver. If this is old stock, then it would likely be the G21 hardware.