Spots On My Speedy Handle :[

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. this was the second time i took my azur out:sweatdrop: i brought it to a basketball game :shame: yea i know what was i thinking well anyways i got lemonade on the handle and instead of turning a little darker honey colored it turned black!:confused1: can i do anything to make it worse oh and not to mention i got multiple water spots :cursing:

2. you can try gently rubbing an eraser (either artists' eraser or one from a regular HB pencil) over the water spots to see if they'll come out. i did that with mine & it seemed to work.

check out LV's FAQs section - there are lots of threads that address cleaning up vachetta. good luck!

3. Did you try wiping it with baby wipes yet?

4. im a little scared to wipe with baby wipes because ive hear it rushes the patina processes and i like my bag pale i know i cant keep it like that forever but ill try!haha

edit: i tried dipping a qtip in clean water it helped a little but its still a dark grey!

5. Do a search, there was a member that recently used cleansing milk (suggested to her by a long-time PF member) and it removed her stains. She even gave the brand name cleaning milk and a photo and it worked for her.