Spotlight's on me!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the outlet to return something and couldn't resist this one anymore... I have seen it but thought I didn't NEED it... Well, I DO! :yahoo:
    Do you have one? Do you love yours? Poppy Amethyst Spotlight!

Note: Forgive the pajamas... ;)

Attached Files:

2. Very pretty! I almost got that same bag in blueberry, but went for the smaller Starlet satchel-type bag instead cause Im a shortie! Love it on you. REALLY love the amethyst color, too. Enjoy it!

3. Lovely and it looks great on you! Enjoy it!!

4. Cute!! Love the color and congrats!!

5. I just love this color....keep resisting the tote in this color...sigh!!
    She looks great on you!! Congrats!!

6. I love the color. Congrats!!

7. i love your bag!!! i want that one so bad. do you mind telling the price?

8. Love that color!

9. love it

10. I have this one in black and I LOVE it!! Congrats, the amethyst is very pretty! I wear mine crossbody often!

11. Very pretty, love the color! Enjoy!

12. Congrats!

13. Lovely! I have the identical bag in Black (Licorice) and love it! It's so big and easy to carry.

14. I bought that one too!

15. I think that's a beautiful color. I would have loved to get it as well...I just wish the double straps were longer so that it can be worn on the shouder.