Sports Bras...

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
I know a bunch of people here are into exercise of some kind. I was wondering what kind/brand of sports bra do you prefer? I've been using a reebok one for a while now, but the linning is starting to give. Now, I'm looking for a new one. Any suggestions?

I like Champion the best. I used to wear a lot of Nike, but I find that it wears quickly for how much I pay for them. I also find that they tend to squish my boobs too much and can be really uncomfortable, but if I get a larger size, it's too big everywhere else.

^^^ I can't believe I just typed that. Anyways... I think it's a real trial and error, but try the Champions out and see how they fit on you.

I think jogbra brand is really nice. Very comfortable.

I tried the Nike as a change and I love Nike brand, but ouch!!!... felt like ermmm well... squeezing me into a sardine can.

I am also a fan of Champion bras. I've tried others, and they just don't support enough. Having said that--it depends how active you are and how much support you want.

I run, and I hate "bouncing." I buy my sports bras a bit small, because I like them to be snug. It's the best solution I've found to keep the girls in the bra where I want them!

champion and adidas is good. i just go to a sports store and look at any and try em based on comfort, support, and look. when you try them on, jump around in the dressing room. one thing i learned is that (this may sound obscene) but track the motion/movement/line of movement of the nippes. if they go all over the place, BAD. if they are stable, GOOD. =D and dont get something too small... circulation stops and rashes!

BalenciagaLove said:
I like Champion the best. I used to wear a lot of Nike, but I find that it wears quickly for how much I pay for them. I also find that they tend to squish my boobs too much and can be really uncomfortable, but if I get a larger size, it's too big everywhere else.

^^^ I can't believe I just typed that. Anyways... I think it's a real trial and error, but try the Champions out and see how they fit on you.

Thanks for your help. :amuse: It seems a ton of people like Champion, but I'm going to try a few.

may3545 said:
champion and adidas is good. i just go to a sports store and look at any and try em based on comfort, support, and look. when you try them on, jump around in the dressing room. one thing i learned is that (this may sound obscene) but track the motion/movement/line of movement of the nippes. if they go all over the place, BAD. if they are stable, GOOD. =D and dont get something too small... circulation stops and rashes!

Thanks for the info. :amuse: That was really good advice. I guess it's best to try on a few and move about. See which is best. Thanks! :biggrin:

I use Nike's and Victoria's Secret, which has a sports bra called Shock Abosrober that really holds them in place, if you are like me and need them with cup sizes then Nike or VS are the best for no-bouncing

im just wondering...I saw champions sports bra but didnt pick it up cause it looks like it would be suffocating.....is there a big feel difference on a Dry fit and like a typical Champion sports bra??