Sports Band Set.....Anyone seen it?

LV Luke

Is it ever enough???
Jan 17, 2007
So, last night I was at home having a dinner party, my SA calls to confirm about a shipping issue (its all sorted) and also informs me that she has just received a sports bans set - one head band, two arm bands and a gym towel. I had had a few wines and immidieately said yes, I was thinking for my BF son's who is a huge tennis fan.

I lloked at vuitton.com and couldn't find any mention, has anyone seen then or got them. Would love to see pics!!! I've never bought anything with even ever seeing a picture before.

Pics Please!!!!!!!!!

I saw them at the boutique yesterday.

They are in Damier Azur pattern and come as a set: 1 sweat (head) band, 2 wrist bands, and a towel.

They are super cute and super cool. (Imagine yourself with this set running on a treadmill in a fitness. How fabulous it will be. :lol:)

I think, I heard my SA said something like $350-370ish. (Sorry that I didn't pay attention to the price because I'm not quite interested in them much. :shrugs:)

I'd like to know though if they're LE, seasonal, or one shot. :thinking:

The wristbands are quite small, the same size as the small size koala bracelets (I think 7 inches around). The wristbands and headband have a gold clip at the back (not adjustable) that hides the seam.

The towel is a good size for a gym towel too!

Attachments

• LV1.jpg
    LV1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 47
  • LV2.jpg
    LV2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 47