Sports Band Set.....Anyone seen it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, last night I was at home having a dinner party, my SA calls to confirm about a shipping issue (its all sorted) and also informs me that she has just received a sports bans set - one head band, two arm bands and a gym towel. I had had a few wines and immidieately said yes, I was thinking for my BF son's who is a huge tennis fan.

I lloked at vuitton.com and couldn't find any mention, has anyone seen then or got them. Would love to see pics!!! I've never bought anything with even ever seeing a picture before.

Pics Please!!!!!!!!!

2. whattt? sports band set? wow. im amazed. lol

3. Yes apparantely, unless I dreamt it.......the suspense is killing me

4. anybody?

5. guess we will have pix when your arrive? :graucho:

6. anybody, I'm a man obsessed!!!

7. I say the sweat bands in the lookbook they are damier Azur but I don't have pics they are very cute can I ask how much they are?

8. Thanks Label,

Yeah my SA said something about Azur, hopefully they will be OK.

They were NZD$410 Duty Free, which is about GBP165

9. Wow sounds interesting... Would certainly make a nice gift for a sports fan!

10. Please post pics when you get it. We all want to see.

11. Hey that ain't bad for four little pieces of LV :nuts: My SA is suppposed to call me when she gets them in.....

12. Wow £165 is a steal!

13. I saw them at the boutique yesterday.

They are in Damier Azur pattern and come as a set: 1 sweat (head) band, 2 wrist bands, and a towel.

They are super cute and super cool. (Imagine yourself with this set running on a treadmill in a fitness. How fabulous it will be. :lol:)

I think, I heard my SA said something like $350-370ish. (Sorry that I didn't pay attention to the price because I'm not quite interested in them much. :shrugs:)

I'd like to know though if they're LE, seasonal, or one shot. :thinking:

14. The set is $305 in Hawaii ;) My store only got ONE- my SA says it's kind of a collector's piece.

15. The wristbands are quite small, the same size as the small size koala bracelets (I think 7 inches around). The wristbands and headband have a gold clip at the back (not adjustable) that hides the seam.

The towel is a good size for a gym towel too!

Attached Files:

• LV1.jpg
      LV1.jpg
      File size:
      90 KB
      Views:
    • LV2.jpg
      LV2.jpg
      File size:
      110.4 KB
      Views: