SPOODLE / COCKAPOO / whatever you call them, OWNERS... PLEASE POST PICS?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all.

I pic up the newest member of my family in one week. She is a Chocolate Spoodle, thats the Aussie way of saying Cockapoo... Cocker Spaniel cross Poodle. Any way her name is Coco. I can't wait to get her.

I am really interested to hear stories and see pics from other spoodle owners.

Here's some pics of Coco...

:heart:

coco with sisters.jpg coco1.jpg coco.jpg
  2. So adorable! I love Coco's coloring!

3. aw, soooooo cute!!

4. SO CUTE!!!!

Those faces make me want another baby! We are already over the limit...:crybaby:

I prefer "spoodle" to "cockapoo." This particular mix usually ends up with a perpetually "poor" look--so they are easily spoiled! Verrrry adorable!

CONGRATULATIONS! I love the name Coco!

5. Thankyou everyone, i think she is adorable also! I think she already has that "sorry for herself" look about her so i can guarantee she is going to be spoilt! hehe.

6. aww! she's so adorable!

7. Shes sooo cute congrats:smile: I have 2 purebred poodles and they are amazing smart and gentle dogs, hopefully she will share their temperament!

8. My good friend also has a cockapoo named Coco!!! Congrats on your new baby!

She's such a great dog. Very sweet and affectionate. Was a terror as a puppy though but grew up to be a wonderful lap dog. Here are some pics. In the 2nd pic, she's sitting with my pure-bred Cocker Spaniel Daphne. :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pic509.JPG Pic527.JPG