Spontaneous buy - reveal, should I keep it?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found this Marmont top handle bag on sale and couldn't let it go. I was not interested in Gucci before but recently wanted the Dionysus bag. I tried it at Gucci Florence but did not like the chain. Then they have bag sale at my local store yesterday, no dionysus but this Marmont instead. I found it is a perfect work bag, fit all my daily stuff, light, comfortable, can wear different ways and very good price. So the question is should I keep it? I don't know if this model is classic, it is not so popular here in the forum. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466269815.748855.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466269850.151195.jpg

Rosething, dotty8, papertiger and 3 others like this.
  2. I don;t know if it is classic either but I love it. Looks like a great work bag. Keep it!

3. I don't know either if this bag has earned classic status yet but it really doesn't look trendy. Classic color in a classic shape... why would it be outdated in the future? Keep it if you love it and are going to use it.

4. Thank you! I think it's very practical one and much more elegant than the LV monogram (the price is similar to LV speedyB). I will try to have my stuff on it to see if it's comfortable.

5. It's very new (grrrreat you found it on sale because I don't think officially it's supposed to be ;))
    Classic shape
    It's lovely leather
    It's black
    It's totally up-to-the-minute
    Love the stitching detail
    Because it's fairly minimal it won't date like some of the more fancy Marmont

Personally, I am rather shy of the very large running GG (which is kind of ridiculous because I'm happy with a GG-print or smaller running GG,1973/Interlocking logo hardware) for me that's the only drawback, but if you love it, I say go for it.

cappys and favoritethingshawaii like this.
  6. Thanks papertiger!! It's very helpful. I don't have the problem with the big GG, so I think I can live with it :smile:. I love the leather very much and the stiching detail too. I did not follow Gucci brand before so I don't know that this is new model. I try to google but don't find much information that's why I'm a little confusing.

papertiger likes this.
  7. This is very pretty!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

8. Thank you! I think I will keep it. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

9. Very classy IMO. I would definitely keep it!!

10. Very lucky to find it on sale(where did you get it btw?)...keep I say especially if you got this for a good price.

11. They have both black and red at NK department store in Sweden. I bought the black one. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466281816.793078.jpg

papertiger likes this.
  12. Thank you! I think I will keep too.

papertiger likes this.
  13. I agree with all of the above!

14. A keeper for sure.

15. I don't think that was supposed to be on sale either! It's a new model. I think it's a great work bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice