Spolier...american Idol

I am watching the show right now (west coast) and Clay Aiken just sang. I didn't even recognize him!! :P

I looked up the winner before the show because I just couldn't stand it! LOL

I am so happy Taylor won! Yay! :yahoo: :rochard:

But what the hell was up with Toni Braxton???? :shocked:

I also didn't recognize Clay with his new 'do. I agree that Toni Braxton wasn't so great. She would have been voted off if she was one of the contestants!

aprild said:
:yucky: :yucky:

What was going on with Clay's hair?

:roflmfao: I was thrown by that hairdo,I wasn't sure it was him at first glance but I enjoyed hearing him sing.
IMO this has been Idol's best season.
Rumor has it that Kat has been asked to sing at Tom & Katies wedding :biggrin:,she is one beautiful young woman.
I think all of them are winners dispite the fact that Taylor took the title.
Taylor came across as a clown at times but when he calms down a bit the guy can sing his Alabama butt off :yes: .

I have roots in both Alabama & VA so I was torn between Taylor & Elliot.

passerby said:
Agree - it was a great show. My favourite part was the Burt Bacharach song section - loved it!

It was great to see Dionne Warwick! And such great songs! The whole show was very entertaining.

And I agree about the earlier comment that Toni Braxton would have been voted off had she been a contestant. You couldn't hear or understand her and she didn't seem to know what the hell she was doing. But Taylor handled it great.

Oh - I loved the show too! Can you believe I was offered tickets to go, but DH didn't want to make the 2 hour drive. So dumb...I rubbed it in all night that we could have been there (with VIP seats). Oh well...

Toni Braxton looked drunk or something. The Burt Bacharach part was my favorite. Also the Clay Aiken bit....I can't believe that guy kept singing with him. His reaction when he first realized it was Clay was CLASSIC!!! I couldn't stop laughing. I even had to rewind on my DVR to see it again!

Iluvbags said:
Elliot Yamin should have won American Idol. :mad:

I would have much preferred that it had been Elliott and Taylor as the last two.

I would have been happy with either one of them winning.

I hope Elliott gets some good offers out of this.

And didn't you just love his mom? :heart: