Spoiled by Sandals...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the hardest time finding shoes that I like wearing for fall and winter months. I live in Texas and it is hot enough for open toe/slides/sandals 8 months out of the year. The other 4 are coming up, though.

Any suggestions for the most comfortable pumps (platform peep-toes, maybe) and casual shoes. I am thinking clogs--Swedish Hasbeens.

2. I live in Texas as well. I go for flats or flat boots in the "winter" months. I personally don't waste my money on buying expensive boots, Steve Madden will do for me. I buy flats from Macy's or Target. Nothing fancy, just basics.

The most comfortable peep-toes I own are CL's Very Prive pumps. I have owned cheap peep-toes by Steve Madden and they hurt in all the right places after a day's wear. My CL's never hurt. They are definitely worth investing your money on!

Good luck!

3. LOL! I live in Indiana, and wear sandals most of the year. If the snow will hit my toes, I might switch to clogs.......

I have some boots, but never wear them.