Spoiled By Guccissima...REVEAL!

I love your guccisima family. Congrats on the newest addition!! Do you miss the Pelham at all? If it wasn't love then you made the right move. Enjoy :smile:

Thank you! I do miss the idea of it and Gucci fabric but everytime I make a purchase, I'd always end up exchanging for guccissima since I still can't justify spending over a $1000+ on fabric. LV coated canvas is another story, lol.
The Pelham didn't fit on my shoulder and I can't wear it on the crook of my arms rubbing against my jeans either.

Thank you! I do miss the idea of it and Gucci fabric but everytime I make a purchase, I'd always end up exchanging for guccissima since I still can't justify spending over a $1000+ on fabric. LV coated canvas is another story, lol.
The Pelham didn't fit on my shoulder and I can't wear it on the crook of my arms rubbing against my jeans either.

I know what you mean! I do love the Gucci fabric, but your guccisima Sukey is a beauty. If the Pelham didn't fit on your shoulder then good thing you exchanged it. I think it's a really pretty bag but I question it's comfort level.

I know what you mean! I do love the Gucci fabric, but your guccisima Sukey is a beauty. If the Pelham didn't fit on your shoulder then good thing you exchanged it. I think it's a really pretty bag but I question it's comfort level.

It's not comfortable at all. It's funny because where I live, it's the land of LV bags and very few Gucci but I actaully seen three Pelham and they all look bad with color transfer, fraying, staining and the whole bit.
I still would love to get just one Gucci fabric if I could find one that I actually love!

Love your collection! Btw, I didn't know that the Sukey boston came in all leather too! I haven't seen it online at saks, nm, or gucci.com. Is it in stores? I don't remember seeing it there either. Do you remember the price? I love it!

Love your collection! Btw, I didn't know that the Sukey boston came in all leather too! I haven't seen it online at saks, nm, or gucci.com. Is it in stores? I don't remember seeing it there either. Do you remember the price? I love it!

Thank you! I have not seen the Sukey Boston in guccissima leather at Saks nor Gucci.com US or Gucci boutique but only at Neiman Marcus. It's almost double the price of the fabric Sukey Boston but totally worth it. It was $1660.

Thanks for the quick response! No wonder I haven't seen it before and I've been trawling the internet to keep tabs on sales. It's a beauty! I normally don't ask for price because I know it can offend certain people so thanks for sharing. I'm surprised Gucci doesn't offer the bag in more stores because she's a beauty.

Aaahhhh!!!! Absolutely Beautiful Guccissima Collection!!! I Have the red babouska tote also but i have only used it twice, do you use yours often??