Splitting leather.

How long did it take? I can't function properly without a bag and my Tadao I think is too big for everyday use for me. I have the feeling I may have to buy a bag to get me through this. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

How long did it take? I can't function properly without a bag and my Tadao I think is too big for everyday use for me. I have the feeling I may have to buy a bag to get me through this. Lol.

Mine took just over 6 weeks and it sucked because I just got it a week before and already had it hot stamped

Wow, I'm sorry about what happened to your Daniel! From what I've read, people wait for over a month to get their LV items back from repair. But if you have the $$$$ to buy a new bag to get you through the repair waiting period, go for it!

The same thing happend to my Daniel . I didnt take it for repear . I used leather glue and now its fine .

I would do that too but I'm assuming it's still under warranty. I'd hate to botch the repair, then have something else major break, send it in and LV says "oh, sorry, there's been unauthorized repairs made. Your warranty is void." that happens with watches and jewelry sometimes in the store where I work. With the bag only being 7 months old, I would rather send it to them. I have a return to send to them anyway so I could include it in the same package. Since I will have some credit coming to me, I am considering buying a small messenger style bag for when I want to not carry a lot.

*sigh* If I keep spending money, I'll never save up enough to buy the Pegase I want! I keep finding reasons and opportunities to buy something else!

I would do that too but I'm assuming it's still under warranty. I'd hate to botch the repair, then have something else major break, send it in and LV says "oh, sorry, there's been unauthorized repairs made. Your warranty is void." that happens with watches and jewelry sometimes in the store where I work. With the bag only being 7 months old, I would rather send it to them. I have a return to send to them anyway so I could include it in the same package. Since I will have some credit coming to me, I am considering buying a small messenger style bag for when I want to not carry a lot.

*sigh* If I keep spending money, I'll never save up enough to buy the Pegase I want! I keep finding reasons and opportunities to buy something else!

I agree with you . As long as the bag is new i thing that you had better taking it back . When the same happend to my daniel , my bag was more than a year old so lv wouldn't exchange it for a new one and i couldn't wait one month to be repaired so i decided to fix on my own . The way i fix it no one , even lv's experts , can find out that the bag has been repaired by me :graucho:

Just got off the phone with my lovely SA. I'm sending the Daniel in with my return. I ordered the Graphite Thomas to get me through the hard times ahead! Lol!

Jrs1672 said:
Just got off the phone with my lovely SA. I'm sending the Daniel in with my return. I ordered the Graphite Thomas to get me through the hard times ahead! Lol! I really need a disabler.