Split tassels? Remove or cut tassels?

Does your bag(s) have split tassels?

• NONE of my bags has split tassels

• ONE of my bags has split tassels

• SOME of my bags have split tassels

• MOST of my bags have split tassels

• ALL of my bags have split tassels

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh yes, definitely if they are bothering you. (sorry Ladies, I sometimes find myself going against the flow...).

Your bag is yours, and it has to FEEL right for you. It's a matter of being yourself. So if you feel better with long tassels, stick to it! And if you think cutting would be more practical or look nicer, do it.

I think some of the tassel thing has something to do with age, or at least I would guess that. I don't really feel that I am "cool" enough to wear bags that are flowing with tassels and they seem odd to me if they are too long. The ones on my city seem fine but I had a twiggy in the past and the tassels just seemed way too long on that bag. I didn't cut them, but I didn't keep the bag either. I would suggest cutting one instead of trimming all of them, that way you don't damage as many and that may help with resale value.

I cut too!!!! Sometime they're just too long and get in my way. Plus my 6-month-old boy has been eyeing them! :wtf: :wtf:

My 15 month old neice spotted them on my pewter weekender and decided to pull them apart. :sad: So I told her the bag is now "hers" and she will inherit it when I die. :lol:

Esiders - awwww, what a lucky girl! I only have a boy, so if he chews on my tassles like he's been trying to, his future wife will be inheriting bbags with his dna all over the tassles. :roflmfao:

I keep telling myself --> I don't want to cut them.... I don't want to cut them....

... but the front tassels on my Lilac Box is really long, and they are getting on my nerve every now and then.... I am still keeping my cool, for the moment that is:noworry:..hmm... :s

I so feel like shortening the front tassels.... really...:hysteric:

eta: first pic is before treatment... hence the slight difference in texture/outlook :P

Attachments

• 06 Lilac Box 7a.jpg
    06 Lilac Box 7a.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 06 Lilac Box 27w.jpg
    06 Lilac Box 27w.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 174
well i think cuttting them is a bit too much, but i do remove the tassel from the front pocket and i tie the other ones so that they don't swing around...