Split personality much?

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine and she told me the guy who likes me was just a total jerk to her. She and her boyfriend were at the local coffee shop when she sees him and says "Hey Rich!" She told me he looked at her like wtf? :confused1: He then said hi but it clear he wanted nothing to do with her. So, she says "See you Tuesday in class" and he says "Yeah" with this like whatever tone. I don't understand this. Everytime he sees her or me on campus he goes OUT of his way to say hey. Like for example, he was smoking in front of our class and see us and says hey to her then grabs me by the arm and starts talking to me. Am I taking too much out of this? I feel he was really rude and my friend feels a bit hurt. What do you guys think? :confused1:

Maybe he was having a bad day when your friend said hi to him? Or does he act this way towards her all the time when you're not around?

Maybe he was having a bad day when your friend said hi to him? Or does he act this way towards her all the time when you're not around?

I don't know. I'll have to ask her, but one time I noticed we were sitting talking and she had to go, and he like jumped up to sit next to me. I just thought it because he liked me.

My ex had two total different personalities. "Nice Rich" and "Crazy mean Rich"
He was bipoloar to begin with, but clearly had some other personality disorder. He said he had voices in his head... that he argued with. It's been the longest year and a half of my life.

maybe he has a twin or older brother that looks just like him. ive done this with a girl i know, she looks EXACTLY like her sister and when i said something her her sister she looked me like wtf and just basically agreed with what i said to not embarass me...i later found out i didn't talk to my friend i talked to her sister.

hopefully its not a psychotic disorder with the guy your friend was talking to.

My ex had two total different personalities. "Nice Rich" and "Crazy mean Rich"
He was bipoloar to begin with, but clearly had some other personality disorder. He said he had voices in his head... that he argued with. It's been the longest year and a half of my life.

:nuts: OMG Everyone is named Rich. :roflmfao: I swear, I've talked to like four people who either are/have dated someone anmed Rich. I'm going to speak to him about his behavior and see where it goes.

Oh honey....life is too short to deal with other people's craziness! If he was mean to your friend, he"ll be mean to you one day!......
and DARWIN....All the money in the world isn't worth the stress of dealing with a bipolar with auditory hallucinations...( guess that's why he's the ex)This is only my opinion though.

maybe he has a twin or older brother that looks just like him. ive done this with a girl i know, she looks EXACTLY like her sister and when i said something her her sister she looked me like wtf and just basically agreed with what i said to not embarass me...i later found out i didn't talk to my friend i talked to her sister.

hopefully its not a psychotic disorder with the guy your friend was talking to.

I hope this is the case, too. :yes:

:nuts: OMG Everyone is named Rich. :roflmfao: I swear, I've talked to like four people who either are/have dated someone anmed Rich. I'm going to speak to him about his behavior and see where it goes.
haha. Were they all freaking NUTS too? Never again will I date somebody named Ryan, Brian or Rich. That narrows out a good chunk of society :yes: