Split personality much?

and DARWIN....All the money in the world isn't worth the stress of a bipolar with auditory hallucinations...This is only my opinion though.
I learned that eventually. He dumped me pretty much every other week but I stuck with him anyways... finally I told him he needed professional help (he refused to be medicated or even TALK to somebody) and his response was "Friends don't judge friends" and then went on about how he was going to go "find life's meaning at the bottom of a bottle" with the only person in this state he could call a friend. So that was that. It's been two months and shockingly I've just actually met a sane, smart and cute guy... maybe my story has a happy ending after all :nuts:

Get out! My first boyfriend was named Ryan and he is bipolar. :nuts:
It's not funny, but I laughed. I love you guys! It's good to know I'm not alone with my experiences. So far I've had one with OCD and two bipolars. Heh. Anyways good luck talking to the guy! Hopefully he was just having a bad day or something!

I learned that eventually. He dumped me pretty much every other week but I stuck with him anyways... finally I told him he needed professional help (he refused to be medicated or even TALK to somebody) and his response was "Friends don't judge friends" and then went on about how he was going to go "find life's meaning at the bottom of a bottle" with the only person in this state he could call a friend. So that was that. It's been two months and shockingly I've just actually met a sane, smart and cute guy... maybe my story has a happy ending after all :nuts:

You are a strong woman! I am so happy for you! You will have a happy ending:yahoo: !!!!!!!

It's not funny, but I laughed. I love you guys! It's good to know I'm not alone with my experiences. So far I've had one with OCD and two bipolars. Heh. Anyways good luck talking to the guy! Hopefully he was just having a bad day or something!

Thanks for your opinion. :smile: I'm just going to try to sort it out. I hope everything works out with you and your boyfriend. Lord knows it's tough enough to find a good one. :sad:

or realize that some times a guy doesn't recognize a grrl out of the context of which he knows her. he also may have been some place physically or emotionally where he wasn't expecting to run into anyone he knows so that might be the shock.

men are as a tempermental as women, let this one slide