Split Ends !

I came across it last night when I was trying to find something to watch. It was fun! I don't know if it was a repeat or a new episode, but Charise from Rancho Cucamonga, CA traded places with Rebecca from Brooklyn. I'd like to watch more...I was entertained.

LOL does anyone watch this show still? I am like addicted to it! It makes me question my own hair stylist because some things she does are criticized by the stylists on the tv! LOL

I can't believe I'm brining back a topic from over a year ago :smile:! haha

I saw one episode, with a REALLY out of control fantasy hairstyle gay guy that did Johnny Cash's sister's hair. Can't remember the names. It was hilarious.

Have you guys seen the episode played earlier? Chris Z from Houston, TX and the rude guy from Ohio? :biggrin: I loved this episode. And that Chris guy is a cutie :biggrin:

MAGs I loved it tonight!!! The hair they did will all the natural ingredients!! WOWZA!!! Im glad it was not me! The molasses falling on that poor womans face (who had lots of acne) made me ILL!! lol Love that show.

^I dozed off right around 4-5 :biggrin: I didn't catch that episode. I'm sure they'll air this again sometime hehehhe

Swanky -I checked the episode details and I see that they'll be airing it this Friday at 9:oo am. It's the swap between Dontez Love from Ohio and Chris Do(I thought his last name was Zo :biggrin:) from Houston, Tx. Chris is such a trooper and you can tell that his host salon liked him better than their very own stylist, Dontez. He was so rude! Pointed to a stylist at his host salon that she looked like a whale.. tsk tsk

love this show! the guy from dallas, Cruz, he cuts my hubby's side of the family's hair. They grew up with him and he pretty much cuts all of DH's, cousin's hair. Although is style is punkish, he gives them all normal haircuts :biggrin: Oh and I love Chris' episode. I would love for him to cut my hair :tup: