Splendid tees - worth the money?

I don't think you should be totally cheap about basics like that, I also think you shouldn't go over the top. I think you need to find a blance between reasonable price and quality.

I really like the Splendid thermals, they're my favorite. I have a couple of the shirts as well (striped, mostly) and think they're really soft and comfy. James Perse also makes nice ones.

i almost always buy my basics from splendid (as well as some of their cute summer dresses). they are pricey, but i always just wait until bloomingdales has some of their sales.

I have a few basic tees from splendid, and the quality is good, much better than C&C. And basics are basics, they wont go out of style, and you will wear them alot, so I personally think they are worth it.

I love splendid! I usually wait till they go on sale too, cause they're a little more expensive. I think they fit really well, and the fabric is really nice and soft.

I LOVE Splendid basics. I'm one of those people who think good money should be spent on things you wear a lot, not on one really expensive dress you're going to wear only once in a lifetime. The thermals and henleys are GREAT!

Splendid has a great fit, has longer hems than other brands, and is much better quality than AmApp, C&C, and other similar labels.

I love splendid! One of my favorite brands! They are so flattering and super soft. I buy the basics as well as the dresses. I too, usually wait for them to go on sale or use a coupon code at revolve or wherever.