Splendid experience with Goyard San Francisco!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Aloha, everybody! I just wanted to take the time to give kudos to Goyard, San Francisco :yahoo:. As much as I would've LOVED to be there in person, living in Hawaii made that somewhat difficult. So I ended up contacting the boutique via email with my interest in making a purchase. I quickly received a response (within 24 hours) from Liana Neumann-Landais, the store manager. She sent me specs on my interest, the St. Louis tote: dimensions, a nice rendering of the bag, a color palette for the bag as well as for the custom stripes and letters they can do, with examples of the 2 fonts that they offer, and prices.

Each of the many emails that I sent her got a response within 24 hours, and each response was very pleasant, helpful, and professional. She even offered her expert opinion when I asked for her help in choosing the colors for my customization. In the end I got what I wanted, and then some, and am now itching to get an email from her stating my lovely bag is on its way :nuts:!

Thank you,
    Liana Neumann-Landais, for your exceptional customer service! You certainly do the brand proud, and now have a lifetime client!

Thanks for listening everyone! :biggrin:

PS. 4 weeks for the customization (stripes and initials)
    $55 for shipping cost to Hawaii
    No sales tax ( I saved quite a lot of money because of this)

2. awesome! so nice to hear of great service from these lovely boutiques. the mothership is just as nice.

3. I cannot wait to see your reveal!!! This will be so exciting!

4. :useless: LOL, but glad everything worked out.

5. HAHA! I hear you. I'm afraid the reveal will have to wait about 3 more weeks. :faint: I placed my order about a week ago. I'll certainly post pics (if I can figure out how) when I receive my purchase.

6. Nice ;) I guess you got it personalised?

7. l7dude, I'd take living in Hawaii over ANYTHING!!! (as if you couldn't tell from my sig, avatar, etc) But glad you had such a fantastic experience with the boutique, and can't wait to see your new goodies! Any hints as to what you got??

8. Perfect, looking to order a custom Ambassade - would you mind sharing the email of the boutique as I live in Hawaii and would like it sent to Hawaii as well :smile:

9. OOOOOOOOHHH yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh! :graucho:

10. balihai88, I couldn't agree with you more. No offense to anyone not living in Hawaii, but there's no place like living in Hawaii! CHEEHOO! Haha!

11. Metallic paints? :graucho:

12. Why don't we wait for the reveal:yes:. I gotta do some research on how to post pics!

13. Can't wait ;)

14. The email to the SF boutique is:
    goyard-sf@goyard.com