splash news is linking to fake bags

luvh

Dec 6, 2007
I cannot believe this!! I was on splashnews and notice they have a new site, splash style where you are suppose to be able to click on a celebrities outfit and find out what it is and then click on that to go to a website where you can buy it....

well on this page: xxxxxthere's a victoria beckham post and I click on her JPG...it goes to a counterfeiter whose claiming it's a real bag for $350.00:xxxxxxxxxxx

How shady is that!!!!!! Then I tried the jeans on the same post and I'm pretty sure this site is fake too: xxxxx
Those jeans are not $99, they're over $300.

THen I tried another post of victoria carrying a black birkin and they said it was some other random bag. I'm very very disappointed! :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, we are never going to get all these fake manufacturers off the market - its just not gonna happen. look on the bright side - we have thousands of tpf members who would ONLY buy the real - NEVER buy the fake - all of us can tell the diff so i dont think in the end it is going to hurt our beloved H thing

WOW! I hope that isn't why there are suddenly zillions of JPG's all over the place?
Anyone buying outside of the Hermes structure really may be taking an expensive risk!

I Feel Bad For Anyone Who Thinks They Are Really Buying Something Real...

If the bags are $300-ish... surely they know they are not real.

I went to the site to see...if this weren't so disgusting, it would be funny:

This is what they say about the JPG pricing . . . .
List Price: $4,800.00
Our Price: $350.00
You Save $4,450.00!

We have a great relationship with the folks at Splash, please PM me with any links displaying fakes and I will personally forward the pages to have them removed.