splash news is linking to fake bags

luvh

Dec 6, 2007
I cannot believe this!! I was on splashnews and notice they have a new site, splash style where you are suppose to be able to click on a celebrities outfit and find out what it is and then click on that to go to a website where you can buy it....

well on this page: xxxxxthere's a victoria beckham post and I click on her JPG...it goes to a counterfeiter whose claiming it's a real bag for $350.00:xxxxxxxxxxx

How shady is that!!!!!! Then I tried the jeans on the same post and I'm pretty sure this site is fake too: xxxxx
Those jeans are not $99, they're over $300.

THen I tried another post of victoria carrying a black birkin and they said it was some other random bag. I'm very very disappointed! :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

simplyprincess

Beauty is Orange...
Jul 5, 2006
best not to post the link. We would hate to give these people unintentional publicity. Just state that so site has links to fakes and to be warned.

kittykelly

Jan 31, 2008
Washington DC
guys, we are never going to get all these fake manufacturers off the market - its just not gonna happen. look on the bright side - we have thousands of tpf members who would ONLY buy the real - NEVER buy the fake - all of us can tell the diff so i dont think in the end it is going to hurt our beloved H thing

duchess

Jun 14, 2007
WOW! I hope that isn't why there are suddenly zillions of JPG's all over the place?
Anyone buying outside of the Hermes structure really may be taking an expensive risk!

Oct 12, 2006
I Feel Bad For Anyone Who Thinks They Are Really Buying Something Real...
If the bags are $300-ish... surely they know they are not real.

I went to the site to see...if this weren't so disgusting, it would be funny:

This is what they say about the JPG pricing . . . .
List Price: $4,800.00
Our Price: $350.00
You Save $4,450.00!

duchess

Jun 14, 2007
I Feel Bad For Anyone Who Thinks They Are Really Buying Something Real...
I feel bad for anyone who purchases one from a scammer that gets their bags from this site,then sells them as authentic!

Despicable;and it happens every day!

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
We have a great relationship with the folks at Splash, please PM me with any links displaying fakes and I will personally forward the pages to have them removed.