spit up frequency

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My DS was a major spitter-upper! We always told people that it was not a question of "if" he'll spit up, it is "when" he will spit up...actually it was more than spit up - lots of projectile vomit. The first time we saw the projectile vomit, we were freaked out because it was so much coming out of this little person - it looked like a water fountain. DS had reflux, but was not put on meds because he was always a happy baby and consistantly gained weight. He is 7 1/2 months now and spits up now and then and the projectile only happens once in a while. We are keeping our fingers crossed that by one year, he will be over the spitting up phase! Oh, and we found out that baby wipes actually works wonders on cleaning up the spit up if it gets on the carpet or furniture:P

2. My DS still spits up at 10 mo. It's getting a little less frequent. I remember at his 4 mo. checkup asking when it might stop, and they said 6 mo. I'm still waiting. The big ones are down to once every day or two now, but there are still little ones every day. Our new pediatrician said she's had kids spit up until they're two. I am not going to be able to handle not wearing nice clothes for that long...