Spin: Where WON'T your carry your LV?

I keep a reusable ecobag (one of these: http://www.envirosax.com/graphic-series.html )inside all my LV's, I use them for other things too but they really come in handy if you end up some place grubby and you want to cover your LV, just pop it in the other bag (they are also great to keep LV dry if you get caught out in heavy rain, and they're pretty roomy so you can fit a reasonable sized bag in them)

That's a cute idea I like it, I don't think my Delightful GM would fit in one of those though? :confused1:

I wear mine everywhere and the only place that makes me nervous is the nail salon. Fortunately, they're all really careful when picking up my LV - and they ALL know that I don't put my bags on the floor! :lol:

The only place I've ever been worried about taking an LV was the zoo. I ended up taking it, but it was a pre-loved Musette which had a fairly dark patina when I got it, which I think helped sway my decision. I have since sold it, and have no pre-loved bags now so I think the next time I'm at a zoo I'll be bringing something else!

Well, apparently after today I will not be carrying even my old French Co. Speedy to garage sales.

My daughter chastised me saying "You make it impossible to get a bargain when you insist on carrying those purses." I deliberately took the 30 year old Speedy! She was really irate with me so I left it in the car and just carried my wallet when she stopped at the next one.

Ya'all should have seen her face when she saw my Mono Wallet. ROFL!!!!! :biggrin:

I'm banned from garage sales with her until I switch bags.

Good Thread! My BF and I are leaving for Miami on Monday for the week and he asked if I will be taking my Delightful PM on the beach. I told him absolutely not, the beach IMO is not a place for it. I will however bring my medium Longchamp tote along since it is water proof and beach friendly.

Other places I would never carry LV:
Gym
Zoo
Playground- we don't have children yet but I have already decided

Anywhere I think it may get dirty. I carry a bag hook so I can hang it off a table if there isn't a seat to put it on (i have to commend my friends & family, though. They make sure we have enough seats for my bag, too! lol). I won't carry it to water parks/theme parks/zoo/similar things. I live in a VERY small rural Southern town, so inevitably I will take my bags in places that it doesn't belong simply because I do use my bag & don't want to switch out because I'm running to the Piggly Wiggly for something. Yes, please go ahead and laugh that the quick stop grocery in my town is a Piggly Wiggly. :P

Anywhere I think it may get dirty. I carry a bag hook so I can hang it off a table if there isn't a seat to put it on (i have to commend my friends & family, though. They make sure we have enough seats for my bag, too! lol). I won't carry it to water parks/theme parks/zoo/similar things. I live in a VERY small rural Southern town, so inevitably I will take my bags in places that it doesn't belong simply because I do use my bag & don't want to switch out because I'm running to the Piggly Wiggly for something. Yes, please go ahead and laugh that the quick stop grocery in my town is a Piggly Wiggly. :P

Piggly Wiggly! I've been to one. You must be in Texas!