Spin-Off: Which RM bag are you wearing today? (2)

That pop of color with the HW is TDF! Love it Disco!

Thanks so much kait! I love that MAC so much too. I love awesome vibrant colors and textures in my bags. it's too much fun!

Love this color! Hot!

Thanks so much mama!!!

Woa, this red is beyond gorgeous! Is this patent leather???

yup, it's patent. and scrumptious!

YUMMMYYYYYYYY....:drool: oops, think i almost got some saliva on there...sorry. ;) A little too close, huh?!

Tangerine MAB

1345738479-1.jpg

eehlers said:
The vintage Coach obsession continues...today is my recently rehabbed 1995 City Bag. I promise...someday I'll get back to my RMs!!!

Beautiful! I recently rehabbed two vintage Coaches too! Rehabbing them but not really using them yet because I am such a big-bag girl :smile:

You guys need to stop because I am dying to start doing this and you're a bunch of enablers. I've always loved the older styles of Coach, but I am not sure I want to go through the hassle of getting them authenticated.

Not to further enable, but...the ladies on the Authenticate this COACH thread are super knowledgeable and really quick with responding. I've learned so much about creeds, date/factory stamps, serial numbers, etc. - they are a wealth of information!

I will caution...once you start, it definitely becomes an obsession. There's something so cool about taking a poor, old, beaten up bag and bringing it back to its former beauty and functionality. Old Coach bags are some tough gals and clean up soooo purty!

Beautiful! I recently rehabbed two vintage Coaches too! Rehabbing them but not really using them yet because I am such a big-bag girl :smile:

I know you'll appreciate this...I'm super jazzed about a mid-late 1970s Watermelon Tote that I bought a couple of days ago for a great price on Etsy. It's navy blue, in really good shape, and has all of the original paperwork! Should be delivered tomorrow. She's gonna be soooooo pretty once I clean her up! :woot:

New raspberry MAB mini I just bought from Gilt. The hardware on it is different, so would like to know more about it. I also posted this on a new thread with more pics looking for info.

Thanks for any intel.

Attachments

• MAM front.JPG
    MAM front.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 211
  • MAM back.JPG
    MAM back.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 203