Spin off from criticism poll. Anyone wants to nudge me towards my dream purse?

Wow...you've made a huge sacrifice for your country, and your hubby still is making that sacrifice, for you and your family and the rest of us... Proudly wear that new bag for all to see...don't let family force you to feel guilty for having something you love.

Two things you said stood out to me. You said it would make you feel guilty to buy it and you said the money should go into savings. If both of those statements are true, then don't get the bag yet. When the money doesn't need to be in savings and the bag won't make you feel guilty, then get the bag and enjoy it! The opinion of the family, though annoying, wouldn't stop me, but the other two issues would. Just my humble 2 cents.

If your happy do it as long as u hv the fund than it's fine how u spend ur money bottom line is you being happy! Not everyone understand but it doesn't matter if ur husband is on ur side than it's fine cause ur spending the rest of ur life with him good luck

go, get the bag and just enjoy it!! life is way too short to pay attention what others say about you - even it is family! your hubby is with you, thats all what matters! good luck!! 😃

I hear you and I wish I could tell you to dont care but it is hard sometimes. Try to think of why you like these bags and you have no need to justify yourself to others for you shopping habits

You only live once, you need to take care of your family first and treat your self to things second. I am quite sure your family is well taken care of, so please get the bag if you want it. Don't live your life feeling guilty because of what others think or say. For they don't walk in your shoes and they probably don't worry about what you think before they do something that you may not approve of.

Two things you said stood out to me. You said it would make you feel guilty to buy it and you said the money should go into savings. If both of those statements are true, then don't get the bag yet. When the money doesn't need to be in savings and the bag won't make you feel guilty, then get the bag and enjoy it! The opinion of the family, though annoying, wouldn't stop me, but the other two issues would. Just my humble 2 cents.

agree completely with this post, i think the joy of getting a new bag would be tainted if it became a portable guilt trip. to me savings come first, because that bag will always be around for another day when the money's not so tight or when you can properly justify getting the bag guilt-free.

of course, if you're good to go now's the perfect time to be buying LV, right before the price increase :P also i would go for the black!

The family that's opinion matters most are the ones who live under your roof. If your husband is okay with it, go get your bag girl!!! You obviously have your priorities straight, don't worry about what anyone else thinks.