Spilling the beans about my 6 bag order

bags4fun

Crazy about tennis!!
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Okay, I've been pretty quiet up til now. I haven't paid yet, but here is my order -

1. Mini Ormala in Dark Grey crinkled patent, with gold hardware and gold metallic suede lining.
2. Midi Sofia in Purple with silver sheen, gold hardware and turquoise suede lining.
3. Chiara in Lilac 029, gold hardware and lilac suede lining.
4. Veronica Max in Metallic Copper, gold hardware and chocolate metallic gold lining.
5. Cecelia in Celery, gold hardware and electric blue dot suede lining.
6. Carla in Pebbled Fuschia, gold hardware and orange sheepskin lining.

Whatcha think? Did I do good? :graucho:

Oh, you KNOW you did good!! I like the way you are mixing gold HW with cool colors.

I was thinking of a Carla in pebbled fuschia for, like, spring or something! I like the pebbled fuschia a lot, and I love mixing it with orange.

Celery?? I don't think I know the celery. Is that the new green dsrk had??

You have got FLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you KNOW you did good!! I like the way you are mixing gold HW with cool colors.

I was thinking of a Carla in pebbled fuschia for, like, spring or something! I like the pebbled fuschia a lot, and I love mixing it with orange.

Celery?? I don't think I know the celery. Is that the new green dsrk had??

You have got FLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure if dsrk has Celery or not. I'll have to search around. I think it is a new color.
I love gold hardware and lots of color! But I couldn't resist get the MO in that gorgeous dark gray crinkled patent! I think they will all be fabulous!

Dsrk recently posted the celery swatch. Niiiice! Greens are very important, and I was glad to see the pretty celery color. The Ignes silver hardware is pretty but it is very shiny. I do love the brushed gold!

Well, let's those puppies into production!!!! :nuts:

Okay, I've been pretty quiet up til now. I haven't paid yet, but here is my order -

1. Mini Ormala in Dark Grey crinkled patent, with gold hardware and gold metallic suede lining.
2. Midi Sofia in Purple with silver sheen, gold hardware and turquoise suede lining.
3. Chiara in Lilac 029, gold hardware and lilac suede lining.
4. Veronica Max in Metallic Copper, gold hardware and chocolate metallic gold lining.
5. Cecelia in Celery, gold hardware and electric blue dot suede lining.
6. Carla in Pebbled Fuschia, gold hardware and orange sheepskin lining.

Whatcha think? Did I do good? :graucho:

Yeah, I'd say you did good! :tup: lol I LOVE the gold hardware, your bags will look so lux!!!

Linda