Spiders vs Snakes. What are you more afraid of?

SPIDERS!!! I have a cute 1 1/2 year old Corn Snake and he's harmless. He doesn't even has teeth!! haha poor thing. All he does is crawl under his rock and sits there for days and days!!!

BUT SPIDERS!! Ewww! I'm SO scared of them! Those black jumping ones!!! GROSS!

Here's a pic of my baby! He likes to hide in the right pocket when we go out!!
khvasbjf-9.jpg
(He's not full grown yet though!)

Kiss Me Deadly That's the worst story I've heard in a long time, and I think I would seriously have gone into shock and died if it happened to me.. It definately gave me the chills just reading it :s

I used to go mountain biking quite often. We'd get to the trails rather early on a Saturday morning and used to always argue over who would "clean" the trails first. Evidently, most people wouldn't ride the trails during the week, so when the trails were dormant, banana spiders would make webs. It would never fail, I'd be barrelling down a trial only to hit a spider web with one of these things right in the middle.

http://www.fanartreview.com/farusr/10452/6890370spider.jpg

Hours later we'd feel something crawling on us and sure enough...banana spider.

Kiss Me Deadly That's the worst story I've heard in a long time, and I think I would seriously have gone into shock and died if it happened to me.. It definately gave me the chills just reading it :s

Thanks all for the sympathy, yes it was deathly terrifying... ive been trying to force myself to watch Anaconda or something to help... not working!!!:cursing:

SNAKES! I am scared to death of them. I won't look at them on tv/movie and when my daughter was young and we went to zoos and other places where they were on display I wouldn't even go near them. Absolutely terrified of them.

I am afraid of snakes because I have a fear they will lash out at me without warning, or slither into my clothing ACK!!!!!

I would probably turn into a complete basketcase if there was a spider or spider-like creature crawling close to me in a enclosed space, like in a car for instance, I would totally die from sheer terror...

I used to go mountain biking quite often. We'd get to the trails rather early on a Saturday morning and used to always argue over who would "clean" the trails first. Evidently, most people wouldn't ride the trails during the week, so when the trails were dormant, banana spiders would make webs. It would never fail, I'd be barrelling down a trial only to hit a spider web with one of these things right in the middle.

http://www.fanartreview.com/farusr/10452/6890370spider.jpg

Hours later we'd feel something crawling on us and sure enough...banana spider.

^^^That is one of the scariest pics I've ever seen!!!!

SPIDERS!!! I have a cute 1 1/2 year old Corn Snake and he's harmless. He doesn't even has teeth!! haha poor thing. All he does is crawl under his rock and sits there for days and days!!!

BUT SPIDERS!! Ewww! I'm SO scared of them! Those black jumping ones!!! GROSS!

Here's a pic of my baby! He likes to hide in the right pocket when we go out!!
khvasbjf-9.jpg
(He's not full grown yet though!)

that looks cooooool. they should use that for an lv modeling pic!