Spice Phoebe Reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Phoebe won...! for those that saw my thread from last week ordered O.S.Phoebe and Robins egg Duffle...Phoebe goes with almost everything in my closet
    because its in the brown family..duffle is pretty but definitely doesn't go with as much and is more muted than I thought!

Attached Files:

2. :d

Attached Files:

3. Pretty. Congrats.

4. im really loving how wonderful this bag looks with jeans. great color

5. Thanks ladies! Sorry for the dirty bathroom mirror! I have 2 teenage boys ! I clean it everyday! I was so excited to post my pics, I didn't notice! lol

6. Twins! Congratulations on your beautiful new Phoebe!

7. Thank you! Very happy! Goes with a lot and think I can wear it year round! Anyone want a RE duffle? Lol

8. Congrats! Looks great on you. This is one of my favorite color phoebes :smile:

9. Congratulations! It looks awesome on you!

10. Thanks ladies! I was debating over which color Phoebe to get for a long time! It was this or BV..which I love...but I think O. spice works better with my wardrobe! I don't have many neutral bags except for black...and this color works as a neutral.

11. Yay, twins on the ORANGE SPICE ! I love this color, have the regular size and when I saw it at outlet I had to grab it. It really does go with a lot. I love Phoebe, great bag ! Congrats. Looks great on you !

12. Gorgeous!

13. I love that color! Congratulations on the new bag. Very classy looking!

14. She's a gorgeous bag! Looks great! Congrats!

15. Pretty, looks great on you.. Congrats