Spiaggia's Arrive in S'pore - FINALLY!

birki : yes, our tokidoki addiction makes us do things which we do not usually do. It's simply uncomprehensible!!:confused1: Hope you get your zucca soon and pls post pics when you do. I am still waiting for some of my bags to be consolidated at VPostUSA and then it will take about 1 week or more before I can get to hold them.:sad:

lolx of course not nadiah :angel:. Vpost is a service by Singapore Post, it's something like a routing service with offices based in USA, Japan and NZ. We can get local merchants whom don't ship international to send to these offices, den from there, they can ship it to us. Something like a re-directing service but not cheap tho'.

But especially useful for shopping online! hehe

Oh yes, here are the pics of my spiaggia MM...

I am considering returning the bag to pay for a paradiso and foresta BVs that I am getting. And it's so tempting to order a paradiso MM from the Southampton outlet like crazygirl did. It's quite a good steal. But then I do not want to have 2 bags of the same print. Maybe I should get a MM in tutti (since likely there won't be anymore MM for vacanze! Aargh! Decisions, decisions!!!:confused1: Can anyone help me decide?
mytokiluv: thanks for sharing pics of your spiaggia! that's a nice MM - you've got different scenes on both sides. but then, if you don't really love it 100%, or it hasn't grown on you, then maybe it's good to return it. hmm.. as for paradiso MM, if you already have a paradiso BV, why not save the money for future MMs - tutti or maybe trasporto (if that still comes in MM). i know i'd love to get another MM in one of the upcoming prints :wlae:

mytokiluv: thanks for sharing pics of your spiaggia! that's a nice MM - you've got different scenes on both sides. but then, if you don't really love it 100%, or it hasn't grown on you, then maybe it's good to return it. hmm.. as for paradiso MM, if you already have a paradiso BV, why not save the money for future MMs - tutti or maybe trasporto (if that still comes in MM). i know i'd love to get another MM in one of the upcoming prints :wlae:

crazygirl: replied you in the other thread on SH sale. Thanks once again for putting things into perspective. Most of the time, this addiction sort of blinds me of all reasoning. :P The spiaggia MM, I am gonna bring it to show a colleague to see if she wants it. If not, I will return it next week. Do you think the MM will look good in tutti? Not so sure I like transporto from the swatches seen so far.