Spiaggia MM: Which One???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, here's bag number one. notice how the front is wicked awesome, but unfortunately the back is almost the same just a little lower. i don't get the airplane and banner and hardly any of the pink that i like. i also don't get the blue haired girl. i do love the front of this bag since it has both adios and monkey surfing.
    here's bag #1
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. now, bag #2: the front isn't as nice because surfing monkey is a little cut off, but i do love the blue haired girl with the popsicle, and she's on there. the back is lowered a lot and i get more pink which i like and i get the boy in the airplane and the banner. the bummer is both sides where the mesh is are identical. i do like the fish in the mesh, but too bad adios' face is cut off. not too big of a deal. i should mention the top of the bag is yellow bikini boobs :Push: but also cute jellyfish!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    am i crazy to not keep #1? is do you even like #2? i'm so confused as what to do. i like so many of the characters on the beach scene, but i like a colorful bag and i think since #2 has more pink, i'm drawn to that. what do you think looks better?

3. having problems posting front of bag #2 sorry. here it is
    [​IMG]

does the front look bad because the monkey is a little cut off? i don't know what to do!!!!!

4. At first I liked the second one better, but you're right, #1 is the keeper.

5. omg .. tough decision!! umm ... I think I will go with bag #2 because I am also drawn to the pink and I think you have a good mix of characters!!

6. I like the 1st one better too

7. i also like the "balance" of the front of #2. i like how in the upper right you have the sand castle and the lower left the water coming in at an angle. make sense? i am so torn. i think the problem with having a chance to choose, you always want certain parts of each bag!!! ughhh!

but i also like the hawaiian girl in the lower left of #1 i'm going craaaazy!

8. I like #2 better. The girls is too much of a focus on the first bag.

9. I like the second one better because you have a larger variety of characters.

10. I like #1 better. I dont like it when the scene on the bag looks cut off. I dont like it when the girls heads are cut off either.

11. I like numero dos. ...mainly because of the back of the bag... even though it doesn't have my toki hubby = ), the print looks pretty perfect.

12. 2nd! Lots of cute characters hehe

13. I vote #2

15. #2 for more variety!!