Sperone BB

Aug 17, 2008
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if the sperone bb is expected to be released in any other canvases?
I saw this in person today and it was so stinking cute!
I would love to own this in a mono or DE for ease of wear and less babying.
I have hardly seen any reveals on here and I wonder if its because it comes in the azur. Also theres the strap d-ring issue where the website shows 2 rings but the current models only have 1. And the website shows a buckle closure but I have seen IG posts of a magnetic closure as well. Super inconsistent info but I still want one!
Screenshot_20170423-003200.png

image.jpeg
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if the sperone bb is expected to be released in any other canvases?
I saw this in person today and it was so stinking cute!
I would love to own this in a mono or DE for ease of wear and less babying.
I have hardly seen any reveals on here and I wonder if its because it comes in the azur. Also theres the strap d-ring issue where the website shows 2 rings but the current models only have 1. And the website shows a buckle closure but I have seen IG posts of a magnetic closure as well. Super inconsistent info but I still want one!
View attachment 3676101

I was gonna return mine but was told the picture online was a mistake and there is only one ring for the bag.
Not sure if they will come out with 2 rings in the future but I think I will keep mine as it is just too cute to say goodbye to.
I've owned other azur pieces and I don't baby them at all. All bags show wear and tear after using anyways so why not just enjoy them :smile:

Here's my reveal with the red caviar mini side by side.. These two cuties will be my perfect summer bags!

I saw this today. It's very cute. It is roomier than the PS mini backpack and easier to get into due to the shape and the opening style. The zip pocket can surprisingly fit a 6s plus. The back only has three d rings vs four for the straps so it hangs differently when carrying cross body. Really cute bag. I can see why you want it.

I took a quick pic at the store today.
IMG_1492927827.605523.jpg

View attachment 3676114

I was gonna return mine but was told the picture online was a mistake and there is only one ring for the bag.
Not sure if they will come out with 2 rings in the future but I think I will keep mine as it is just too cute to say goodbye to.
I've owned other azur pieces and I don't baby them at all. All bags show wear and tear after using anyways so why not just enjoy them :smile:

Here's my reveal with the red caviar mini side by side.. These two cuties will be my perfect summer bags!

Congrats on your new beauties. Perfect for summer.

adorable bag. for what it's worth, i recently bought a vintage montsouris pm ( mini) and it is very similar in proportion. mind you the outer pocket is not big enough for a phone, but it is monogram and i really really love mine. just saying.... : ) having said that, sperone bb is beautiful . i wish it were priced just a little lower though....

@mia1103 congrats on this little cutie! This bag, despite the detail inconsistencies is on my list to get this year. Reading that your azur pieces wear well gives me a little more piece of mind. I have mono, DE, and empreinte pieces. I just recently purchased an azur mini pochette that I absolutely looooove and hens that's how the Sperone BB came into view. Funny how that happens huh. Does your BB have the magnetic closure? And did you happen to post any mod shots of this baby on here? I'm going to do a search and see what I find

@AmorNChanel, yes you are correct, it is roomy! I saw an IG post of a 'what fits inside' and a modeling shot and oh it was just the perfect size! The PalmSprings mini is super adorable but too small to fit my stuffs lol. AND the Sperone is so soft and squishy!

Since I am not familiar with azur lines, does LV tend to release AZUR only pieces? I would love to have this in another canvas.

Oh a side note, I follow @Lux_Mommy from Houston, TX and she posted on her IG that her SA told her LV was re-releasing the Moutsouris backpack later this year! So that's pretty exciting. If you can't tell... Im on the hunt for a backpack lol.
Share any info if you have any. MOD shots would be awesome!
Thanks for chiming in everyone!
Bye yall!

adorable bag. for what it's worth, i recently bought a vintage montsouris pm ( mini) and it is very similar in proportion. mind you the outer pocket is not big enough for a phone, but it is monogram and i really really love mine. just saying.... : ) having said that, sperone bb is beautiful . i wish it were priced just a little lower though....
LV is re-releasing it!

Okay so watching YT videos I realized that this backpack comes in 2 sizes duh! The bigger size has the buckle closure and 2 un-detectable straps.
The BB is not on the website that I could find. I did multiple searches and came up with nothing.

Okay so watching YT videos I realized that this backpack comes in 2 sizes duh! The bigger size has the buckle closure and 2 un-detectable straps.
The BB is not on the website that I could find. I did multiple searches and came up with nothing.
It was on the web sight but they took it off. My guess is they are going to put the correct version of this photo which is with the single loop instead of the two. I did own the larger sperone, but sold it. The canvas was amazing, I took it on a cruise with me and it held up great!! But the buckle was a hassle, that was my reason for selling it. I actually have the bb on hold for me to pick up this week. I like that this version has the snap button.

Reactions: MillerRocks
LV is re-releasing it!
interesting! mind you those adorable montsouris mini backpacks can be found preloved for so much less. i am sure once it is rereleased it will be priced like the sperone bb but they will probably update it with new cool features. i wish they would make the sperone bb like the photo with 2 links on top. that would be so much better because it could be carried crossbody like the palm beach mini.

@mia1103 congrats on this little cutie! This bag, despite the detail inconsistencies is on my list to get this year. Reading that your azur pieces wear well gives me a little more piece of mind. I have mono, DE, and empreinte pieces. I just recently purchased an azur mini pochette that I absolutely looooove and hens that's how the Sperone BB came into view. Funny how that happens huh. Does your BB have the magnetic closure? And did you happen to post any mod shots of this baby on here? I'm going to do a search and see what I find

@AmorNChanel, yes you are correct, it is roomy! I saw an IG post of a 'what fits inside' and a modeling shot and oh it was just the perfect size! The PalmSprings mini is super adorable but too small to fit my stuffs lol. AND the Sperone is so soft and squishy!

Since I am not familiar with azur lines, does LV tend to release AZUR only pieces? I would love to have this in another canvas.

Oh a side note, I follow @Lux_Mommy from Houston, TX and she posted on her IG that her SA told her LV was re-releasing the Moutsouris backpack later this year! So that's pretty exciting. If you can't tell... Im on the hunt for a backpack lol.
Bye yall!

This definitely fits more than the Palm Springs mini. I asked the SA if the Sperone BB came in another print but she said no. If it gets a lot of traction, who knows. Initially the Palm Springs mini was supposed to be a limited edition. Since then LV has put this style out in three other prints in a short period of time in addition to mono.

Bye yall!

Thank you. I'd love to post a mod shot but I'm 38 weeks pregnant now. The bag looks really funny on me. Just for now though lol...
So maybe after the baby comes out ;) ;)
Ps. It's a magnetic closure with a working buckle..

It was on the web sight but they took it off. My guess is they are going to put the correct version of this photo which is with the single loop instead of the two. I did own the larger sperone, but sold it. The canvas was amazing, I took it on a cruise with me and it held up great!! But the buckle was a hassle, that was my reason for selling it. I actually have the bb on hold for me to pick up this week. I like that this version has the snap button.
I thought I saw it on the website and then it was gone. I was wondering why it was removed...can you fit a Sarah wallet in the sperone bb?