Spend threshold for B/K/C

I’m over here having spent close to 50k (one mini Evelyn not included in above amount) and no QB and it’s so funny to me when people have spent 5k want to know when they will get one. I guess if you ask me, never haha

Letting my frustration out!!! Only ever been offered two mini Evelyn’s and a Della
If you don’t mind me asking, are you waiting for a more special bag, ie. exotics, blue box etc?

If you don’t mind me asking, are you waiting for a more special bag, ie. exotics, blue box etc?
Don’t mind at all! No - just B30 and I have provided a wide range of color groups and am open to leather.

Also, recently expressed interest in Kelly 25 but on retourne or B25.

I have a few B30s and love the size.

If I had said I will only accept raisin with ghw in Maurice leather then I would totally understand the wait!

I’m over here having spent close to 50k (one mini Evelyn not included in above amount) and no QB and it’s so funny to me when people have spent 5k want to know when they will get one. I guess if you ask me, never haha

Letting my frustration out!!! Only ever been offered two mini Evelyn’s and a Della
To be fair, I think my spend before I got offered a b25 was 60K. Then second was another B25 at less than 10K.

Hey everyone, I need advice. So, I've been shopping at Hermes for several years now. I have an extensive profile. I've shopped at many locations in the US and Europe. However, I've been shopping with my current SA at the BH location for a year. My spend ratio with my current SA is 3/1. Up until recently, I have never asked for a quota bag. I feel like my SA and I are pretty close. He gets me a few things I ask for, but it takes months. Lately, I've been feeling like our relationship is off. He takes days to a week to reply to texts, and when I ask for simple things, there is never any stock, and he never suggests I find the item at different stores. We talked recently, and he said if I see my sizes online, I should order them. I told him I preferred not to purchase online. During the last visit, I asked him if he happened to have a B30, and he said no, but we could work on it... Like what does that mean? Is this normal?

Hey everyone, I need advice. So, I've been shopping at Hermes for several years now. I have an extensive profile. I've shopped at many locations in the US and Europe. However, I've been shopping with my current SA at the BH location for a year. My spend ratio with my current SA is 3/1. Up until recently, I have never asked for a quota bag. I feel like my SA and I are pretty close. He gets me a few things I ask for, but it takes months. Lately, I've been feeling like our relationship is off. He takes days to a week to reply to texts, and when I ask for simple things, there is never any stock, and he never suggests I find the item at different stores. We talked recently, and he said if I see my sizes online, I should order them. I told him I preferred not to purchase online. During the last visit, I asked him if he happened to have a B30, and he said no, but we could work on it... Like what does that mean? Is this normal?
I am a long time client of the BH boutique. When I first started shopping about 11 years ago, I shopped at 3 different US stores and Paris. My first BH SA advised me that shopping exclusively at the BH location would increase my chances of getting any desired items. Fortunately, I am a RTW client with no bag wishlist and all of my bags have been pleasant, unexpected surprises. As a result, I cannot answer any questions regarding what is normal re: waiting for bags on a wishlist. However, I can say that shopping at BH exclusively is very important to the SAs and the Manager when being granted special treatment like invitations to private events where special bags are typically offered, etc.

To stay OT, I think the 3:1 is fine for a B30. Be flexible, patient and kind. Good luck.

Last edited:
I am a long time client of the BH boutique. When I first started shopping about 11 years ago, I shopped at 3 different US stores and Paris. My first BH SA advised me that shopping exclusively at the BH location would increase my chances of getting any desired items. Fortunately, I am a RTW client with no bag wishlist and all of my bags have been pleasant, unexpected surprises. As a result, I cannot answer any questions regarding what is normal re: waiting for bags on a wishlist. However, I can say that shopping at BH exclusively is very important to the SAs and the Manager when being granted special treatment like invitations to private events where special bags are typically offered, etc.
Thank you! I've only shopped at this store for a year. I never made a wishlist. I mentioned it once, and my SA didn't say much; he just said for me to text him what I want. I don't like to keep asking for things or being pushy so I don’t keep asking. I've also been shopping with the brand for 3 years so I'm kinda new to this. I just don't how how to take “we will work on it” 🤦🏽‍♂️

Reactions: Hankypanda
Thank you! I've only shopped at this store for a year. I never made a wishlist. I mentioned it once, and my SA didn't say much; he just said for me to text him what I want. I don't like to keep asking for things or being pushy so I don’t keep asking. I've also been shopping with the brand for 3 years so I'm kinda new to this. I just don't how how to take “we will work on it” 🤦🏽‍♂️
I personally think that is a positive sign that he wants to continue working with you. Good for you and good luck!

To answer your question- “normal” is relative. In this case knowing this store too well and how they operate, I would say it’s normal. I think he’s telling you to be patient and stay loyal to only the BH store.

With that being said, I was in a similar situation with a SA at this store. I decided to cut my losses and move to another store. Very happy I did.

I’m in a semi-similar situation so I feel for you!! My SA at BH told me to text her what I want and gave a similar “we’ll work on it” vibe, but my spending is much lower than yours. Best of luck and pls keep us updated!! :smile: