Spend $500 get $200 back from NM?

jessica17

Jul 9, 2007
California
Does this sound right....

my mom just called me and told me that she received a letter in the mail from Neiman Marcus stating that this weekend, April 26th, if you spend $500 you will receive a $200 NM gift card. It sounds too good to be true, has anyone else heard of this offer?

luvhautecouture

Chanelaholic
O.G.
Sep 18, 2007
got it too..

The $200 GC has to be used for specfic items, handbags included. But when you think about it the 2 Buy 2 sale was a better deal.
I havent had a chance to look at the card yet, but can you explain how the 2 buy 2 was better? seems like you had to spend more to get money back??

It's probably really simple and I'm just not seeing it!

srry!

Majuriel

O.G.
Jul 14, 2006
I just did a online chat with a rep, they have no clue what is going on. I wanted to get a MJ Margot bag, I asked if I spend $1500. will I get $200 for each $500 purchase, the rep said, there is no promotion goong on. I said no, its this weekend. She replied.........we only have whats instock. :nogood::Push: I repeated it all over again about getting a letter in the mail and what it said, she replied....thank you for contacting NM have a nice day. :cursing: :hysteric::boxing:

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
New York
^^^^lol... That IS so Damn Frustrating...Yet I'm wondering why I haven't received one in the mail. And I purchased a lot from them this year and am a part of their mailing list?

mmmpurses!

Ms. Speedy Gonzales
O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
FOUR DAYS ONLY, APRIL 23-26

COLOR = SPRING
SHOPPING = SAVINGS

SPEND $500
ANYWHERE IN THE STORE THEN

RECEIVE $200
TOWARD ONE IN-STORE REGULAR-PRICED ITEM IN EITHER HANDBAGS, LADIES' SHOES, CONTEMPORARY, CAREER SPORTSWEAR, OR DRESS COLLECTIONS.

$200 CERTIFICATE VALID FOR ONE ITEM ONLY APRIL 23-26, 2008. ONLY ONE $200 CERTIFICATE PER CUSTOMER, please while supplies last. No adjustments for prior purchases. Certificate cannot be applied to your credit card account or to purchases of trunk show merchandise, special orders, sale merchandise, Louis Vuitton, NM Gift Cards(c), sales taxes, shipping, alterations, gift packaging, and Last Call(c) Clearance Center merchandise.

Attachments

biggirlmom

Apr 1, 2008
"ONLY ONE CERTIFICATE PER CUSTOMER"

I think I can get only $200 gift card no matter how much I spend.