Speedyb or Gracefull PM?

Nikki5

O.G.
Jan 12, 2013
Hi!! I am struggling with what to get next and need the experts to weigh in. I already have a NF MM and a Favorite PM. Want a DE bag and torn b/t a speedyb 25 or graceful PM. I know they are very different bags but just want to gauge those that have one or both (if your lucky :smile: ) if you could pick, which one would you choose. For reference, I have kids but they are older so way past need for diapers and sippy cups!!

Thanks!!

I have a delightful and 4 speedy bags both bandolier and classic. When I'm with my daughter, she's 4, I prefer my delightful. It's a great grab and go hobo much like the graceful. It's a hard call but I think I'd go with the graceful if you want an everyday, easy, casual bag.

Wow overwhelming votes for speedyb!! My only hangup with this bag is some concerns I have seen with the side straps bubbling or wrinkling. How are your bags holding up? I could care less if the big strap did that but the side straps would be so frustrating.

The Speedy B can give you options. If you need a everyday casual bag, that it! Want a day just to hand cary it, or want a carefree bag with kids, that it too!

But the Graceful is a great elegant everyday bag.