Speedy ..

Dudley1993

Sep 9, 2013
Hi everyone over here at the louis forum :smile:
I'm look to buy my first LV but I'm stuck on with size to get!
Choices are either speedy 30 or speedy 35 in damier
Anyone have any comparison pics?
Also anyone know about bag engraving?

Most people have the 30 but I have seen the 35 look great on some Tpf'ers on here. Just do a search and you'll see a lot of links...GL and take your time deciding when you try them on in the boutique :smile:

I had the same dilemma, I ended up with the 35. I'll post a mod shot for reference and a picture of the inside with my organizer for you. I'm 5'6" and not skinny by any means, I think the 30 would've looked too small on me. My phone goes in the empty pocket you see and I slip my iPad in on the side.

0lpl.jpg

jwdk.jpg

The best would be trying both and see which you like better. I tried both 30 and 35 when buying my speedy b and the 30 looked perfect on me so I got that. After using it, I'm glad I got the 30 as sometimes I don't carry much and it looks a little too empty. If I had gotten the 35, it would be worse. So you need to consider which suits your needs better too. Hope this helps.

I had the same dilemma, I ended up with the 35. I'll post a mod shot for reference and a picture of the inside with my organizer for you. I'm 5'6" and not skinny by any means, I think the 30 would've looked too small on me. My phone goes in the empty pocket you see and I slip my iPad in on the side.

0lpl.jpg

jwdk.jpg
Love your doggie fob! How do you get it to attach to the speedy? Sorry I couldn't see clearly in the picture. I have lots of fobs or seen those in the store but they didn't have a clasp so I didn't buy them.

OT: love your bangs. You look so pretty. I've been going back and forth bangs or no bangs and I'm still undecided! LOL. Is it hard to maintain?

Love your doggie fob! How do you get it to attach to the speedy? Sorry I couldn't see clearly in the picture. I have lots of fobs or seen those in the store but they didn't have a clasp so I didn't buy them.

OT: love your bangs. You look so pretty. I've been going back and forth bangs or no bangs and I'm still undecided! LOL. Is it hard to maintain?

I bought dog leash clips on eBay, I found a seller who has ones that look like the claps you get with the charms. I tried looking at hardware stores in my area but of course everything was heavy duty looking or 3 inches long.

I bought these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/39053298853...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
They're awesome because they look decorative, as opposed to heavy duty, and they're 1 3/4" in length instead of 3"+.

As far as the bangs go, the only thing I don't like is going in for a trim. Day to day all I do is blow dry them and nothing else, they're way lower maintenance than my side bangs were. I have a huge forehead, I need them! Haha.

0lpl.jpg

jwdk.jpg

Looks great on you and the charm is very cute!
What is the name of your purse organizer? Thank you.

I bought dog leash clips on eBay, I found a seller who has ones that look like the claps you get with the charms. I tried looking at hardware stores in my area but of course everything was heavy duty looking or 3 inches long.

I bought these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/39053298853...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
They're awesome because they look decorative, as opposed to heavy duty, and they're 1 3/4" in length instead of 3"+.

As far as the bangs go, the only thing I don't like is going in for a trim. Day to day all I do is blow dry them and nothing else, they're way lower maintenance than my side bangs were. I have a huge forehead, I need them! Haha.
Hi Just got my first speedy and I fell in love with your purse organizer.:heart: Please let me know where you got it. Thank you!:smile::biggrin: