Speedy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think a speedy in AZUR will be my next bag .But i dont know if i go for 30 or 25.Pleas help me and tell me .Sorry for my english.:idea:

2. I love 30. I think its the perfect size

3. I just got an Azur Speedy!! (see my thread) I had the same question.. when I went to see the 25 and 30, I didn't even hesitate to say I'll take the 30!

4. i think the azur looks alot better in the 30.

5. 30, I have the mono in 25 and I think its too small.

6. 30. though i prefer 25 in epi!

7. 30 gets my vote! not too big but not too small. It still has that "oversized-bag thingi" goin' on

8. I'm going to play devil's advocate and choose the 25! :lol: I actually like the 25 better, it's cute in azur. But then again, I'm pretty small and petite at 5'2' and I like smaller bags.

9. if you do a search you will find many threads on this topic. as well check out the speedy club house thread.

10. I have the 30 and love it! I think speedy 30's are so pretty.

11. Do you like big bags or small bags?

12. HI!
    Sometimes big and sometimes small.
    Its depens of the moment.
    But i have Trevi in pm and Galliera in pm.
    I think Trevi gm is to big for me.

13. I say 30, it's the perfect size for my body and for the amount of stuff I carry in my purse, there's always room for anything extra I need to put in there but my stuff isn't swimming in the bag either.

14. 30 if it will be your only Speedy ;)

15. I actually don't like the 30 in the Azur. I think with the lighter color it looks bigger, so I like the Azur much better in the 25. I don't like excessive sag in the light color. To me it just looks sloppier somehow. I do like the 30 in mono.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.