speedy with shoulder strap

1. Hi,
    What do you think of using the shoulder strap with the speedy? I know it is not a thick strap but it does make it a useful option.

2. Personally, I am not a fan of that look.

3. I do not like straps on Speedys - IMO it totally takes away from its classic and elegant lines.

A speedy is not a shoulder or messenger bag.

And welcome to the Purse Forum! :flowers:

4. Thank you

5. Not a fan either...

6. My mom used to use a strap with her Speedy when I was little and it never bothered me.

7. I am not a fan of it either. I think that if you want a shoulder bag you should buy a shoulder bag not try and convert a handbag into a shoulder bag.

8. I had one for my 30 and I loved it! It helps keep your handles clean too!

9. I think it definitely adds to the usefulness. I wouldn't do it every day, but if you need to be hands-free (with small children, or traveling) I think it's a great option. I saw someone with a Speedy on a long strap crossbody at the airport once, and thought it looked fine.

10. It is not my fav. look but I admit it is super useful:smile:

11. I don't like how it looks when used with a shoulder strap, but sure, whatever makes you comfortable. :smile:

12. i bought a monogram strap for my speedy just in case i need to travel again...i know it will come in handy but until then i will not use it yet.

13. I'm not a fan either beacause a, it doesn't look good, and b, if you need a shoulderbag why buy a handheld bag?

14. It could be mistaken as 'fake' :crybaby:
    Although you know it's not!

I saw a fake MC Alma with a strap. And the reason I knew it was a fake, is the whole patterern of the LV was off. :yucky:

15. I don't think it looks good with a strap.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice