Speedy with a long strap

WOW, nice! Thanks for sharing !! :tup:

Hmm, any ideal for damier ebony or mini lin speedy with a long strap also looks nice ? :confused1:

:hysteric: arr~ I want damier speedy 25/30 !! hehehe..

bianca.tan - thank you so much for the pictures!!! i really want a strap now! i think it looks cute with a strap. it'll def. be good for when the bag is really full and heavy... and esp. for those long shopping days when the hands are needed to carry multiple shopping bags!! :smile: Thanks again for posting the pictures! :smile:

Does the strap scratch the leather tabs or handles? The SA had told me that because the speedy doesn't have straps rings, the portion where the strap hooks onto the bag will scratch and damage the leather. But all you guys seem fine with it. Hmm..

Does the strap scratch the leather tabs or handles? The SA had told me that because the speedy doesn't have straps rings, the portion where the strap hooks onto the bag will scratch and damage the leather. But all you guys seem fine with it. Hmm..

it didn't scratch or damage the leather, so far. i only use the strap when needed (that is, i want my hands free or when i go shopping). i just keep it inside the bag all the time. ;)

SAs seem to have contradictory stance about speedy with straps. my SA thought it's a great accessory for the speedy (and i agree with her) but the others seem to think it will damage the speedy. :idea:

Ocad76 - thanks for your pics!

I really want a strap now. I went shopping yesterday and used my speedy for the first time. I don't know if it's just cause i'm not used to carrying something on my arm, but my arms were SO tired!! I'm beginning to think i should have kept the neverfull now... :P