Speedy Watercolor $1,685

It was at the trunk show that Chewwy and I went to at the Soho store. Sorry was not able to take pictures of the bag, but it did not look as big in person as that of the mono 35. My ony concern is the white lining, afraid of the lining getting dirty...am hoping they change that.

What about the canvas? Is it just like the Mono or Damier canvas (material wise, I mean).

Thanks!

I called 866 Vuitton today to inquire about WC Speedy. She said that they did not have a price since it doesn't come out until May. She checked to see if they were doing pre-sales, which their not. But she's the first rep I've heard say they don't have a price since it's not released yet. Hmmm...that's just another story to make everybody go insane while waiting for it's release. Not that I should even care since I'm banned and will not be getting ANY LV, let alone the Watercolor. :sad:

I just got waitlisted. My SA said the vachetta will only be available in the 35. The snakeskin handles will be in the 30. She did not know pricing. I aksed how far down I am on the waitlist and while she wouldn't divuldge that info., she did say I am near the top! :tup:

I just posted a quote just like this in another forum! Everything you said is the same thing my SA told me in SF. What store are you going through?
I just got waitlisted. My SA said the vachetta will only be available in the 35. The snakeskin handles will be in the 30. She did not know pricing. I aksed how far down I am on the waitlist and while she wouldn't divuldge that info., she did say I am near the top! :tup:

I just got put on the waitlist at the SF store for the WC Speedy 35. My SA told me that the 30 is the exotic and the 35 is the vachetta.

She also said my 35 would be coming out in April. She could not give me an exact price but said it would be around $1000 or so. She wouldn't tell me me how many people were on the waitlist and said it wasn't guaranteed that I'd get one, but I gave my CC info, so hopefully!

Are you on the Geary St wait list?? That's where I am on the wait list, and I know, they wouldn't tell me how far down I was either, but they said the list was pretty long. :sad: I gave CC info too, so let's hope everybody else decides they don't want it!

I just got put on the waitlist at the SF store for the WC Speedy 35. My SA told me that the 30 is the exotic and the 35 is the vachetta.

She also said my 35 would be coming out in April. She could not give me an exact price but said it would be around $1000 or so. She wouldn't tell me me how many people were on the waitlist and said it wasn't guaranteed that I'd get one, but I gave my CC info, so hopefully!