Speedy Watercolor $1,685

A LV costing US$1,600 in the US will be sold around $2,200 in Aus. Did you waitlisted for it yet? I waitlisted for a 30 and so far my SA didn't call me to inform me that there won't be a 30.:confused1:

Hi Lee, I think for the extra $300 the Mirage is better value which is why I would lean towards it. I've waitlisted at two stores but have only followed up with one store (ticked off at the other store atm). Is it actually in the system at your store yet Lee? If I go with the watercolour, I'll take it regardless of 30 or 35 :P

no prob, TFFC!! :smile: i think the mirage speedy is worth the price it is asking for. i just LOVE the lining and the degrade effect :smile: alright, so i love everything about it hehe.

Hi Lee, I think for the extra $300 the Mirage is better value which is why I would lean towards it. I've waitlisted at two stores but have only followed up with one store (ticked off at the other store atm). Is it actually in the system at your store yet Lee? If I go with the watercolour, I'll take it regardless of 30 or 35 :P
If it's only $300, definitely go for the Mirage:drool:.I'm surprise it's still available! (you're in Brisbane right?).The Mirage is HOT! Haven't seen anyone in Syd with one yet.:graucho:

It's not in the system yet, only the lookbook. They listed both 30 and 35.:yes: Fingers crossed that it'll be set at US$1185? Which will be about $1,700. If the prices go up to US$1,600 it better have alcantra lining.:cursing:

i also heard that the vvn watercolor speedy will be $1185...i went to the boutique again today and that's what i was told and that's what the price is on the look book...hopefully, that's the correct price...

So far this year I got the mono Griet, the Tivoli PM, vernis cosmetic case, and the trunks and bags small agenda. I plan to go to the NYC for the Murikami exhibit and I'm on the waitlist for the watercolor speedy and the vernis heart. This is simply ridiculous something has got to give I have totally lost my mind!!!! Has anyone even seen this bag in real life?

Yes saw it at the trunk show at the Soho store last Sat. I was beautiful, the lining was a creamy white version of the brown lining used in the mono bags. SA was not sure if this lining would be used in the actual bag, also bag had a dring but no pockets. She thinks it will have the same kind of pockets as all the other speedy's

=( Ahhh im soo bummed!!! I was hoping/ praying the price would be the lookbook price, but i think i was dreaming!!
I think we should know by now, lookbook price plus $5-600 and thats the release price!!

=( I think i will have to pass then, and just get my hands on a yummy vernis alma instead!