Speedy Watercolor $1,685

My SA told me it's still under $1200 before taxes. I was told the price shouldn't change since they just had a recent price increase, but then again, they did increase the price of the Speedy Mirage by about $75 when it finally was released. Didn't stop me from my Mirage.....

ok just spoke to my SA. still no price or release date, BUT the 30 and 35 will be a worldwide release according to the leather goods manager of the store.

ok just spoke to my SA. still no price or release date, BUT the 30 and 35 will be a worldwide release according to the leather goods manager of the store.

oooohhh pleas please, I want that 30!!

I was told eariler at the local LV that it will be around $1900, but then another tpf'er called 1-866 and confirm there shouldn't be such a high increase. Let's hope it will stay in the $1185 range, else I ain't getting it coz it doesn't justify the price.

Btw, local LV did mention there will be both 30 and 35. I waitlisted 30.

The SA I spoke to in Nashville was Russ. I asked him if he was familiar with tPF and he said yes.

I didn't ask how many were spoken for but he said I should be OK but I gave him my credit card number to make sure.

It's funny. I read where a lot of people like the MC but didn't like the watercolor. I'm just the opposite. Love the watercolor. The MC, just "hmm"

my SA thinks that because this is the highly anticipated collection of the season, all info that's not published is just based on speculation. i don't know why, as an employee, you would speculate things like price without official word from LV. but anywho, that's her take on the whole missing/conflicting info.

It sounded like he was checking the computer for the prices or maybe that was just my take on it. He was checking somewhere though.

interesting! all this conflicting info is driving me nuts though LOL. the only watercolor thing that's in the system at my store is the exotic speedy.

last i heard from the s/s thread is may. its been may from the start of the s/s thread but for some reason some stores were saying both collections in march.